Someone anyone defend us.

ray

53 minutes in, when is someone at the club going to defend our club, absolute disgrace that we let these comments go unchallenged . We do have a press office don't we ?

http://podcast.bauerradio.com/clyde/superscoreboard/2012_04_09_C1_SSB_Mon_9th_April_2012.mp3

http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

What comments?

Not all of us can listen to this.

Keevins said, We Rangers ran our business dishonorably, we are guilty in the big tax case and HMRC are deciding our punishment and we therefore must face the consequences, also liquidation looms ever nearer.

Where to start, HMRC decide nothing the FTTT does, it is not a question of guilt it is one of possible liability, the longer this takes to be decided is as I see it pointing to our lack of liability.

For his other comments , out here that sort of shit would get someone a sore face.

Keevins said, We Rangers ran our business dishonorably, we are guilty in the big tax case and HMRC are deciding our punishment and we therefore must face the consequences, also liquidation looms ever nearer.

Where to start, HMRC decide nothing the FTTT does, it is not a question of guilt it is one of possible liability, the longer this takes to be decided is as I see it pointing to our lack of liability.

For his other comments , out here that sort of shit would get someone a sore face.

These guys are clearly idiots and anyone who takes in what they say as facts are also idiots.

How would 2 failed journos have any idea of the outcome of the big tax case when it’s not even been decided yet? We have been hearing the same old mince for years with these people.

I turn off the radio and enjoy my life to the best I can knowing my tuning out means they get less money, wish more would do the same if they feel the same way I do.

These guys are clearly idiots and anyone who takes in what they say as facts are also idiots.

How would 2 failed journos have any idea of the outcome of the big tax case when it’s not even been decided yet? We have been hearing the same old mince for years with these people.

I turn off the radio and enjoy my life to the best I can knowing my tuning out means they get less money, wish more would do the same if they feel the same way I do.

Another turn the other cheek merchant, your tuning out makes sure they get less money, I laughed you must be very important or just not very bright.

Another turn the other cheek merchant, your tuning out makes sure they get less money, I laughed you must be very important or just not very bright.

You clearly do not know how the media works do you?

:rolleyes:

I am glad I made you laugh, I cannot say the same for your comments though...I have a horrible feeling you might just think you know what you are talking about.

Who cares?

Very obviously not you, fortunately the press office do and have after many calls on the matter called keevins and taken him to task for his lies on air, it is good that some of us put great measure on our clubs reputation and refuse to see it trashed, you should try it might make you feel better.

53 minutes in, when is someone at the club going to defend our club, absolute disgrace that we let these comments go unchallenged . We do have a press office don't we ?

http://podcast.bauerradio.com/clyde/superscoreboard/2012_04_09_C1_SSB_Mon_9th_April_2012.mp3

http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

Can't see the minutes on your link. Found it on iTunes though.

Celtic fan gets to whistle Always look on the bright side of life without being cut off. However...

Good point made by Bill from Drumchapel at 11.25. He pulls up Nuremburg Hugh for his constant spouting that Celtic threw away the title last season, he must have said that a 100 times on that programme since the end of last season. Bill firmly puts him in his place and Hugh decides it's a mute point.

Gies peace Keevins!! Rangers won the league cause we had more points, that's the way it works, fair and square, noone throws nothing away. Stop whinging cause your beloved tics lost the last game of the season ffs.

Keevins et al show themselves up at the best of times with their anti Rangers agenda.

Our current situation though with taxation and administration law just leave them looking thick.

Get it straight. Keevins and his merry gang have no idea on how our situation will pan out.

Ignore the idiots

Very obviously not you, fortunately the press office do and have after many calls on the matter called keevins and taken him to task for his lies on air, it is good that some of us put great measure on our clubs reputation and refuse to see it trashed, you should try it might make you feel better.

this

If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything

Getting worked up about no-mark journalists just gives them credibility.