Jargon you never want to hear again once its over!

Anchorman

I am sick to the frickin back teeth of the corporate jargon (I'm not saying it shouldn't be discussed but I just can't wait until we all get back to being football supporters instead of doubling up as Philidelphia lawyers as well). I don't know about you but I think once this whole lot is over there should be a ban on 'the jargon'. What words or acronyms would you want to see banned? :rolleyes:

CVA

Newco

Floating shares (I always thought that's what you ended up with when you let your mates have a drink out of your Irn Bru bottle)

Whyte

Liquidation

Administration

Club9

Pay Cuts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tims that sign on the dole and fill in forms for crisis loans, suddenly becoming chartered accountants and corporate lawyers. Talking about double contracts and the tax ramifications of the EBT's linked to SFA penalties and stripping us of titles.

I told one of them to put his new found knowledge to good use and go to night school and sign up for business studies, he said it might affect his incapacity benefit. <cr>

I am sick to the frickin back teeth of the corporate jargon (I'm not saying it shouldn't be discussed but I just can't wait until we all get back to being football supporters instead of doubling up as Philidelphia lawyers as well). I don't know about you but I think once this whole lot is over there should be a ban on 'the jargon'. What words or acronyms would you want to see banned? :rolleyes:

CVA

Newco

Floating shares (I always thought that's what you ended up with when you let your mates have a drink out of your Irn Bru bottle)

Whyte

Liquidation

Administration

Club9

Pay Cuts

great thread the lists almost endless. ebts newco