Rangers Vs Celtic U17's Glasgow Cup Final

scottyc06

Rangers under 17 side will take on Celtic in the final of the Glasgow Cup at Ibrox on Monday night! The Gers will be looking to win back the cup from Celtic and take it for a Third time since the competition became a youth cup in 2008!

Entrance to the game is pay on the night at £5 for adults and £2 for kids with a 7pm kick off!

so will i :) will be a good night i heard that a new tyro group at celtic will be there :000000082:

A new Tyro group? Wit :lol: Every new group isn't a 'Tyro' group.

You're meaning 'Boys of the new brigade' Wee fannys that are all 13 and give it big licks via the internet? They wont last a month.

TBO & UB's in attendance should make for a good night, wee sing song and cheer the young fellas on to a cup win! As far as I'm aware, we have the enclosure/main stand and they'll be given the broomloan end!

With no game this weekend, why not get out for a bit of Monday night football lads?!

Could see a crowd of 10 000 plus for this game if the weather is half decent. (tu)

Here's hoping the wee Gers lift the famous old trophy once again. :21:

Would be great to see that number of people turn up on a Monday night to see an U17s game!! Not sure it's likely but when it comes to the people.. You just never know!

Why do people always mention and praise the Union Bears for the noise created and displays laid out and never the Blue Order I though the Blue Order has always been the bigger group.

TBO & UB's in attendance should make for a good night, wee sing song and cheer the young fellas on to a cup win! As far as I'm aware, we have the enclosure/main stand and they'll be given the broomloan end!

With no game this weekend, why not get out for a bit of Monday night football lads?!

A new Tyro group? Wit :lol: Every new group isn't a 'Tyro' group.

You're meaning 'Boys of the new brigade' Wee fannys that are all 13 and give it big licks via the internet? They wont last a month.

Is the same boys claiming on fb they were going to be scrappig with the tyro at georges square :lol:

Fannys that try to make out their something they ain't, by my making up lies :l: