Some Qs about Companies of Rangers

Hello fellow bears, can someone with a bit more knowledge tham me, please answer what happens to the below companies when "THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB P.L.C." hopefully comes out of Admin.

1 - "THE RANGERS FC GROUP LIMITED" which is still active, with directors Mr Andrew Charles Peter Ellis & Mr Craig Thomas Whyte

2 - "RANGERS YOUTH DEVELOPMENT LIMITED" which is still active, with directors Mr Andrew James Dickson, Mr Andrew Charles Peter Ellis, Mr William Jardine

3 - "RANGERS MATCHDAY SERVICES LIMITED" which is still active, with director Mr Andrew Charles Peter Ellis

4 - "RANGERS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED" which is still active, with director Mr Andrew Charles Peter Ellis

5 - "THE RANGERS SHOP LIMITED" which is still active, with director Mr Andrew Charles Peter Ellis

Seems Philip John Betts has removed himself from active director from the above but does anyone have any more information on his relationship with Ray Greenshields and Ticketus?

Also names keep popping up in various companies above but have been removed, does anyone have any info on these guys, and who they are?

1. Mr James Dominic Rupert Holmes (TEAM DISCOUNTS PLC)

2. Mr Thomas Millar

3. Mr David Gillespie

Sorry for all the Qs but I just fear we are going to get stung again, and its criminal and hope we are doing the right thing with Duff and Phelps in control.

stop being so paranoid MosesMcNeil. I was asking a geniune question. Yes I am a newby but that does not make me a fkin tim. Not sure is any oldies (true fans ha ha) from Harrogate are on the forum but if they are thy are likely to know me.