Now who still believes in Whyte

tartansmokie

Rangers in crisis: There will be NO takeover unless I get a pay-off, says club owner Craig Whyte

Apr 11 2012 by Keith Jackson

david grier, far left, with craig whyte and rangers advisers at ibrox

SHAMELESS Craig Whyte is threatening to scupper any rescue package for Rangers unless he is weighed infor shares.

The Ibrox club’s disgraced owner broke cover last night as administrators worked towards selecting a preferred bidder from the three takeover parties – Paul Murray’s Blue Knights, American towing tycoon Bill Miller and Bill Ng’s Singapore consortium.

Whyte claims to have had talks with two of the bidders and is now warning ominously that any deal to salvage the club will hinge on his own personal approval.

He said: “I’ve said I won’t stand in the way of a takeover and that remains my position. I am assuming a preferred bidder can be announced subject to a deal being done with me.”

Duff and Phelps hope to announce their front-runner today or tomorrow. That bidder will then be granted a two-week period of exclusivity to push a buy-out over the line.

But Whyte – who Record Sport revealed financed his own disastrous reign by flogging off future season tickets in a £24.4million deal with Ticketus – now appears to be looking for a bumper pay day despite giving Sir David Murray just a single pound for his majority holding.

It remains to be seen whether or not any of the three bidders would be willing to give Whyte a golden handshake but the amount of ill will towards him grows by the day.

Yesterday Record Sport revealed his former cohort, Andrew Ellis, plans to sue Whyte for failing to deliver on a promise to hand over a 24.9 per cent stake in the club after completing their takeover last May.

But Whyte’s camp insist their man will happily see Ellis in court.

A spokesman for Whyte said: “Andrew Ellis is not entitled to any shares. There was never an agreement in place with him.”

Ellis insists his legal action will not damage the takeover talks. He said: “I’m suing Craig – not the club.”

Meanwhile, Whyte made it clear he has no intention of attending an SFA hearing this month to answer disrepute charges.

He is scheduled to report on April 17 after Lord William Nimmo Smith’s inquiry found he was not a fit and proper person to own a club.

Whyte said: “They have delivered their verdict before the trial so what is the point?”

This surely once and for all shows that Whyte has only his own agenda in mind, not the good of our club.

The sooner he is sent packing the better. The man is an asset stripper pure and simple and should no longer be allowed to have any say what so ever in the running of our club.

I think you have the wrong MB..... :sherlock:

everyone (wvb and Jimbeanjunior apart) is surely onto whyte by now...if it took this article to make you doubt whyte then you have had a lobotomy

Sorry if I got MB wrong, just so fuckin mad when I read this article

Pretty much what I said last week, it is going to cost any bidder £5-10million to be rid of Whyte.

I think these guesses are pointless right now. It might cost nothing to get rid of Whyte, it may cost millions. The courts will decide so no point in putting figures round it right now.

Whyte is all bluster so ignore his 30 million pish but equally the administartors don't know he will leave with nothing...no idea how anyone can pluck figures out the air right now and say they think this will be the settlement.

where did this 30 million in liabilites go in terms of going into the club that he is claiming, cause the only fucking money he put into the club was the money he got from ticketus who we are now haveing to pay off in a cva or bring them onboard in a takeover.<cr>

Even if Whyte is due something for his shares in the club, I don't think there is a court in the land that would look on him favourably. His shady dealings will catch up with him, us, HMRC, and other businesses that have all been scammed. He's high profile now too which I believe it will be difficult for him to operate like he has.

This should've been Duff & Phelps first task as administrators to get him out of the picture legally/formally

Whyte like Murray and the rest of the nodding dogs who overseen our great clubs decline can fuck right off.

No one wants to take the blame and conmen like Whyte want a payout after putting nothing in, years of utter roasters in charge at Rangers has taken it’s toll and now we need to make sure no one gets away with anything like this again.

As GCL points out CW could be due a few million or ziltch…it’s not for us to decide so guessing is pointless, the media take a quote and spin it how they like as in this story…they know our hate for Whyte so this kind of subject is bound to get a reaction but do not read so much into it.

Whyte will know himself that he cannot realistically ever be involved with Rangers again be it as a spectator at Ibrox or anything more, from an unknown to the most hated man in Scotland in a matter of months…no easy feat.

This twat makes me sick to the bone, he can see we're on our knees but still wants to stick the knife in and try and finish us off, well you know what, you can fuck off and die you prick, we're gonna be around long after you're dead and buried, which will hopefully be soon :angry:

if there is any money left from RFFF shareholders/debenture holders should go down the legal route to get whyte.

surely if we get all the facts the administrators have it will be possible to get him for at least financial assistance on the original deal or at least not acting in the interest of other shareholders.(i'm no legal eagle mind you!)

also with craig whyte saying he has £30 million in guarantees.i would save he is looking for a pence in the pound deal as a payoff, something of at least £3 million which is the 10p in the pound deal.his investment of 3000000:1 is not bad if you actually survive the trip to the bank to collect!

scumbag who will regret his actions..........one day.

Hasn't he done his job though? Finding us a real buyer when no one would touch us ,and helped sort out the tax case...

And I don't think it would be unreasonable for him to walk away with some form of profit given the abuse he has endured.

Hasn't he done his job though? Finding us a real buyer when no one would touch us ,and helped sort out the tax case...

And I don't think it would be unreasonable for him to walk away with some form of profit given the abuse he has endured.

Abuse that is completely deserved. The man is a shister of the highest order who is down 1p and potentially up millions at the expense of the club he allegedly loves. He has given us an additional £30 million of debt to fund his takeover which he categorically denied for months.

Frankly he should be called to account for the millions he pledged to the club when he commenced his takeover. Millions that he never invested and if he had, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Anyone still supporting him need their head looking at.

<cr>

When did he do either of those.....

He didn't pay tax and made that situation far worse , so bad he had to put us in administration and on the big tax case MIH are paying for our lawyers.

On finding us a new buyer you really have lost me....

I think these guesses are pointless right now. It might cost nothing to get rid of Whyte, it may cost millions. The courts will decide so no point in putting figures round it right now.

Whyte is all bluster so ignore his 30 million pish but equally the administartors don't know he will leave with nothing...no idea how anyone can pluck figures out the air right now and say they think this will be the settlement.

The debenture document registered with Companies House on March 21st, protects his 'considerable investment' and ensure him £5-10mil in my opinion. But I do see your point about guessing. He will be suqeezing every penny he can out of any 'bidder'.

The debenture document registered with Companies House on March 21st, protects his 'considerable investment' and ensure him £5-10mil in my opinion. But I do see your point about guessing. He will be suqeezing every penny he can out of any 'bidder'.

Where do you get that figure....show me your working :);)

In my opinion, people using THAT word are more likely to embody the sense of the word.

Grow up and stop acting like a little boy calling people names on the internet.

He cant, he's a cunt & a wanker! :craphead:

I had a feeling he was going to come back onto the scene. All this talk over takeovers and bids, nobody thought about Whyte having a say in it. Another spanner thrown into the work for any bidders. Craig Whyte canny be a rangers fan, unless hes a fucking psycopath