Now who still believes in Whyte

tartansmokie

Puts nothing into the club,

Lies upon lies told to the supporters,

Costs the club 10 points and a 4th league title,

Adds millions of more debt whilst putting money that belongs to the club into a seperate lawyer account then cries he is on the line for 30 million and any buyer needs to go through him.

He is a stain on the club's history, quite fitting that Murray's last act as owner after years of finanical vandalism was to sell his shares to a crook.

I had a feeling he was going to come back onto the scene. All this talk over takeovers and bids, nobody thought about Whyte having a say in it. Another spanner thrown into the work for any bidders. Craig Whyte canny be a rangers fan, unless hes a fucking psycopath

Of course he was going to come back to the scene...he is still the owner of Rangers...administration or not.

He won't simply disapear becuase people hate him.

And I don't think it would be unreasonable for him to walk away with some form of profit given the abuse he has endured.

I've never heard of a life of looking over your shoulder referred to as some form of profit before.

As has been said before - in time he'll find himself in the wrong place at the wrong time with wronged bears.

Kaching!

Rangers in crisis: There will be NO takeover unless I get a pay-off, says club owner Craig Whyte

Apr 11 2012 by Keith Jackson

david grier, far left, with craig whyte and rangers advisers at ibrox

SHAMELESS Craig Whyte is threatening to scupper any rescue package for Rangers unless he is weighed infor shares.

The Ibrox club’s disgraced owner broke cover last night as administrators worked towards selecting a preferred bidder from the three takeover parties – Paul Murray’s Blue Knights, American towing tycoon Bill Miller and Bill Ng’s Singapore consortium.

Whyte claims to have had talks with two of the bidders and is now warning ominously that any deal to salvage the club will hinge on his own personal approval.

He said: “I’ve said I won’t stand in the way of a takeover and that remains my position. I am assuming a preferred bidder can be announced subject to a deal being done with me.”

Duff and Phelps hope to announce their front-runner today or tomorrow. That bidder will then be granted a two-week period of exclusivity to push a buy-out over the line.

But Whyte – who Record Sport revealed financed his own disastrous reign by flogging off future season tickets in a £24.4million deal with Ticketus – now appears to be looking for a bumper pay day despite giving Sir David Murray just a single pound for his majority holding.

It remains to be seen whether or not any of the three bidders would be willing to give Whyte a golden handshake but the amount of ill will towards him grows by the day.

Yesterday Record Sport revealed his former cohort, Andrew Ellis, plans to sue Whyte for failing to deliver on a promise to hand over a 24.9 per cent stake in the club after completing their takeover last May.

But Whyte’s camp insist their man will happily see Ellis in court.

A spokesman for Whyte said: “Andrew Ellis is not entitled to any shares. There was never an agreement in place with him.”

Ellis insists his legal action will not damage the takeover talks. He said: “I’m suing Craig – not the club.”

Meanwhile, Whyte made it clear he has no intention of attending an SFA hearing this month to answer disrepute charges.

He is scheduled to report on April 17 after Lord William Nimmo Smith’s inquiry found he was not a fit and proper person to own a club.

Whyte said: “They have delivered their verdict before the trial so what is the point?”

This surely once and for all shows that Whyte has only his own agenda in mind, not the good of our club.

The sooner he is sent packing the better. The man is an asset stripper pure and simple and should no longer be allowed to have any say what so ever in the running of our club.

So is he or isn't he, if he is it sort of makes the position crystal clear.

He has got a fucking cheek looking for a pay off.

How about he comes to Govan for the next home game & for HT entertainment 50,000 bears can boot him square in the balls?

Also when he says he won't be attending the hearing,what he really means is he's shit scared because of the backlash.

Hasn't he done his job though? Finding us a real buyer when no one would touch us ,and helped sort out the tax case...

And I don't think it would be unreasonable for him to walk away with some form of profit given the abuse he has endured.

The only thing CW has done is got us into even more debt than we were in previously & deserves fuck all

Hasn't he done his job though? Finding us a real buyer when no one would touch us ,and helped sort out the tax case...

have you ever had a brain scan??

i.e to see if there is actually one there <cr>

Where do you get that figure....show me your working :);)

:lol:

This figure of £30million has been doing the rounds, which some (one of which being WarJourno) say comes from Whyte. Although elsewhere, Whyte has rubbished the figure (but he says a lot of things).

Whyte borrowed £24.4m from Ticketus, although from the D&P's creditors report, money has been moved back, but it is unclear if those payments were actual repayments on the monies borrowed.

£30m - Ticketus = £5-10m

:D:lol:

:lol:

This figure of £30million has been doing the rounds, which some (one of which being WarJourno) say comes from Whyte. Although elsewhere, Whyte has rubbished the figure (but he says a lot of things).

Whyte borrowed £24.4m from Ticketus, although from the D&P's creditors report, money has been moved back, but it is unclear if those payments were actual repayments on the monies borrowed.

£30m - Ticketus = £5-10m

:D:lol:

Is the £30m the total sum of repayments due on the Ticketus loan?

Are you Craig Whyte?

And what medication are you on