Still looking for those Rangers memories and stories !

duncan1957

Just a wee reminder that I’m still looking for your memories of supporting Rangers, favourite player, game, trip, supporters bus experience, anything really that sums up being a Teddy Bear.

This is for the book I’m putting together, a look at Rangers history, through the eyes of the support ... Our story, by us and for us.

Got some good stuff in already and the book is starting to take shape, but I need a lot more. Stories don’t have to be long and involved, and could simply be little anecdotes. Ideally I’d like to have contributions in by the end of April, that way I can cracking on it.

As a teaser, I got a good one today explaining why a man dressed in a Celtic training jacket was out of his seat at Parkhead ... roaring his approval at a Brian Laudrup goal!

All proceeds of the book will be going to the Scottish War Blind.

See www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk for some more details and updates.

My first book, It’s off to the match I go, is still available, about 15 copies left of the last batch I bought. For these ones I’ll be donating £5 each to the Scottish War Blind and the Rangers Fighting Fund.

PM stories here, or send to rangers_memories@hotmail.co.uk