Borussia Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich

jafrfc

Has to be one of the biggest games of the bundesliga this season. Only 3 points between Dortmund and Munich.

Looks like the game has come too soon for Gotze, but considering the form of Kuba, Kagawa and Lewandowski it shouldn't be too much of a miss.

Will be hard to stop Munich scoring, five consecutive wins and their front three are just as deadly as Dortmund's. Robben, Ribery and Gomez all in form. Looks set to be a cracking game of football.

It'll be at capacity aswell at about 80,000, hopefully it can be one of the games of the year.

Don't normally watch much of the Bundesliga, but think I'm going to make a point of watching this.

Likewise. Have only seen a handful of games through the whole 90, think this could be a cracking game though.

As long as there's at least three goals, I'm happy.

Kagawa only cost €350,000.

I often wonder how we never find players that good for that cheap.

The same season they pay that for Kagawa we pay £1.25m for Beattie :anguish:

It was £1.5 Million + a £1 Million pay off at the start of the season which covered his wages for the rest of his contract so he must have been on around a Million a year which means he must have cost us around £3.5 Million in total including wages.