In the face of the SPL's proposed sanctions...

Senna

325 members have voted

1. 1. Newco and sanctions or Division 3?

• Newco and at least -15pts, no Euro football and 75% less TV money
    • Division Three and working our way back?

Div 3, fuck the Spl and the rest of the cunt teams wanting to punish the greatest club in the history of the game. Move to div 3 and watch as more and more clubs head towards admin without the much needed money that we bring by being in the Spl. The whole thing just stinks of liewell doing what ever he can to fuck us over to basically guarantee the title to (i)ra sellic.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Conference. Fuck them all if this happens.

Seconded, with the money reduced from the penalty we would still come out on top and even L1 would be more money than the SPL.

The SPL need us, without our money for the TV deal they are fucked

Option B.

This has been my opinion from the start of the rumoured sanctions and I won't change it.

The other clubs can't wait to put the boot in. At least in the 3rd division we can hold our heads high and play on a level field with everyone else. I will not pander to these monkeys that run our game, ie Peter liewell

Let's face it though, if we threaten to go to div 3 they'll shit themselves and probably give us more money to stay, and extra points. :rolleyes:

You were right, up until the extra money/points. :D

We do actually hold some aces here believe it or not. They need us for the tv deal, if we walk away the rest would crumble.

Call their bluff I say. The new owners need to have their Poker faces on

No-brainer.

if we're goign down, take them with us.

the SPL would be a worthless product - Sky wouldnt pay for it, noone would be interested and no-one would watch.

i actually think SKY would stick with the cup competitions, we'd be comepting in them and the onyl chance of an Old Firm would be in the cups... meanwhile we could all laugh at the fucking state of the scottish 'premier' league without us :lol:

Division 3 it is. Run our own tv deal, Watch the SPL clubs lose 2 full staduiums a season. They can lose

the Sky deal. And we can bring back a stand for terraceing. As there is only a rule of all seated

stadium in the SPL increasing our attendences and enjoyment. I for 1 wont miss playing against the same

teams year in year out. If we do stay in the SPL with sanctions for a couple of seasons, Then i for 1

wont go to any away games, as i wont give these shower of bastards any of my money!

You all do realise if we go to Division 3 we can wave goodbye to pretty much our entire 1st team ? Davis, Naisy etc would all be away.

Yet a small part of me wants to fuck the rest of the clubs so badly I vote for Div 3 :lol:.

Rest of this season - can we all PLEASE boycott these fucking scummy clubs?

Anywhere bar the prem league for me. This has lieswell and Regans sticky paws all over It. Doncaster and his marionettes just do as there told. Fuck you Regan. Fuck you lieswell and fuck you Doncaster. Hope your scum league go bust.

Anyone who says the third division option is not possible is talking shite!

If a newco rangers didnt re-apply for SPL membership, they would just not relegate anyone, or would let two teams win promotion. Instead of playing a league with 11 teams.

The SFL would then be a member short and we could apply for that spot.

What a boost this would be for the SFL, would give most SFL clubs a sound financial footing with full stadiums for a season each. and would really fuck up the SPL teams finances. I would almost be certain that at least 2 teams will have been into liquidation by the time we got back to the SPL. every team would be vulnerable.

Division three and fuck them all - we've won everything else so we may as well win all the other divisions and cups too. If it came to this you would surely see a few other SPL teams going tits up too. Nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing the likes of Aberdeen getting fucked too.

I've used too quite a few times there but can't be arsed changing it !

To too much ! :lol:

Every bear I've spoken to says the division 3 route but they will put rules in force to make us play in a top division with all sorts of sanctions in place to allow the tarriers to steal titles....shower of shite the lot of them.......

Roll on the marching season to get it right fukking up them!!!

Div 3 for me,Our money should be ploughed back into OUR CLUB...NO PENALTYS,NO sky,No hand out to every other team in the country that seems content on try in to kick us when we are down...WE WILL BE BACK

I have only seen it said once and that is that we would lose nearly our whole first team, which wouldnt really be a bad thing. We would cut costs, make use of murray park and bring through youngsters. Would still make a good bit out of attendances at Ibrox while running smaller overheads.

There is no way we should stay in the SPL if they are going to deduct us at the start of the season, would probably still come second though. We may aswell go to a league where we would be appreciated and actually rejuvanate scottish football.