SPL let these b*stards know

Guys phone, email write but lets burn their phone system or inundate the bastards with emails

Chairman

Ralph Topping

Chief Executive

Neil Doncaster

Company Secretary

Iain Blair

Registered Office

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9DE

Reg No. SC 175364

Telephone

0141 620 4140

Facsimile

0141 620 4141/4148

Website

www.scotprem.com

enquiries@scotprem.com

Guys phone, email write but lets burn their phone system or inundate the bastards with emails

Chairman

Ralph Topping

Chief Executive

Neil Doncaster

Company Secretary

Iain Blair

Registered Office

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9DE

Reg No. SC 175364

Telephone

0141 620 4140

Facsimile

0141 620 4141/4148

Website

www.scotprem.com

enquiries@scotprem.com

I just called - their lines are busy. Surprise, surprise.

I'm going to ask if anyone was present to represent The Rangers during these discussion as they formulated their new plans.

I think we should be told.

I'm going to ask if anyone was present to represent The Rangers during these discussion as they formulated their new plans.

They probably away having a drink after a hard days work. You know spl 9am -5pm.

I honestly don't think I could get words across to show how fuckin angry they have made me this day. The last couple of weeks I've felt a lot better than I have done for a long time about the future of our club and then these wankers decide to stick the boot in. WHY NOW!! Why do they decide that now is the time to tighten up the regulations. A time when one of their biggest money makers are in such financial difficulty. Fuckin arseholes :angry:

You can leave a message or leave your number and someone will call back directly ( so she said)

WHY NOW!! Why do they decide that now is the time to tighten up the regulations. A time when one of their biggest money makers are in such financial difficulty.

As the SPL club chairman put it last week: "No one knows where Rangers will end up from their current situation. This is our opportunity to change things once and for all."

He demanded anonymity. We can only wonder why.

The rest of the interview can be found here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17659243

Shows you what they are - immoral and biased. 'Uncle Toms' as my father calls them. The timing of this is disgraceful and the other clubs are clearly willing to get into bed with the scum to support this.

The 'anonymous chairman' - spineless, just like the rest of the clubs. Kick us when we're down and have no chance of fighting back.

Their time will come.

I mailed them 30 mins ago before seeing this thread, the fact they won't listen to proposals till the 30th is ensuring we are still in administration at the end of the season.

If we withdraw support from away grounds we'll cost the league more than losing the sky deal. We could setup an away grounds fund that goes towards Rangers

I mailed them 30 mins ago before seeing this thread, the fact they won't listen to proposals till the 30th is ensuring we are still in administration at the end of the season.

If we withdraw support from away grounds we'll cost the league more than losing the sky deal. We could setup an away grounds fund that goes towards Rangers

Not a bad shout

Chairman

Ralph Topping

Chief Executive

Neil Doncaster

Company Secretary

Iain Blair

Registered Office

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9DE

Reg No. SC 175364

Telephone

0141 620 4140