If you ever doubted it, you won't now.

There are a lot of twisted bastards in the game. From supporters to chairmen, officials and the media, there are a lot of dodgy fuckers about.

Despite all the mud slung our way, we're clearly several classes above the pond scum that are crawling to the surface at the moment. The difference is crystal clear.

Make no mistake.

We are the people.

I feel your anger.

Question is will they get the 8 needed to vote these proposals through? ( this type of constitution change requires a 8-4 majority)

Every Rangers fan was looking forward to tmrw to see who was the preferred bidder and then these scumbags do this. And IMO it was done pure fucking badness.

Every Rangers fan was looking forward to tmrw to see who was the preferred bidder and then these scumbags do this. And IMO it was done pure fucking badness.

Thats exactly what it was, no mistake, and the rollercoasters in another dip.

I feel your anger.

Question is will they get the 8 needed to vote these proposals through? ( this type of constitution change requires a 8-4 majority)

Well I have to guess that anyone who votes this must be 100% sure their club has good funding or they could someday be facing the penalties they vote for. Of course, there might be some who hate us enough not to think of that, they may regret it sooner than later.

Tbh i would be shocked if it was not a 11-1 vote in favour of these new rules maybe even a 12-0 if Whyte gets a vote. :anguish:

For me, I'd imagine these clubs will vote against:

• Us - If we are allowed (have representation)
  • St. Johnstone - Chairman/Owner said we need to be kept in SPL (Link)
  • Hearts - Have their own financial troubles
  • Hibs - Lingering lowly in league and could do with current levels of income, any less would have negative impact
  • Dunfermline - Maybe, even though they are on their way out of the SPL

There may be variations but I think this may get voted against.

A dirty, cowardly, under-handed trick to pull.

When a club's problems are caused by the directors or some other internal factor it can be divisive and cause infighting, but when an attack come from outside it brings us all together to face the threat.

Whatever happens: CVA, liquidation, newco, I will not rest until the day we have ground them all into the dirt and made them pay - and I'm sure there are thousands of others out there who feel the same.

Any neutral looking in on this can see what's going on - it certainly gives us the moral high ground...

A dirty, cowardly, under-handed trick to pull.

When a club's problems are caused by the directors or some other internal factor it can be divisive and cause infighting, but when an attack come from outside it brings us all together to face the threat.

Whatever happens: CVA, liquidation, newco, I will not rest until the day we have ground them all into the dirt and made them pay - and I'm sure there are thousands of others out there who feel the same.

Any neutral looking in on this can see what's going on - it certainly gives us the moral high ground...

Apparently you quoted me but I see no such evidence to any quote, did you not mean to :P?

Anyone who believed the authorities have our interests at heart is a fuckin idiot. They have deliberately try to hinder us from finding a buyer and have been pretty fuckin obvious into the bargain. The bastards detest us, and their hatred and jealousy is unbelievable.

Anyone who believed the authorities have our interests at heart is a fuckin idiot. They have deliberately try to hinder us from finding a buyer and have been pretty fuckin obvious into the bargain. The bastards detest us, and their hatred and jealousy is unbelievable.

It also had to be said they had a good 6 months to look into whyte's background before he ever took over at Ibrox and did sod all

Well I have to guess that anyone who votes this must be 100% sure their club has good funding or they could someday be facing the penalties they vote for. Of course, there might be some who hate us enough not to think of that, they may regret it sooner than later.

Exactly so, csta.

We have to remember that some of these jokers were the ones who kicked Sky out of scottish football for their fantasy of spl tv, resulting in BBC eventually picking up the contract for less than a pittance.Do not for a moment think that Yorkston,Thomson etc have the brains to look to the future and the ramifications of their proposals.

Agreed - its just the timimg of the whole thing stinks

Agreed - its just the timimg of the whole thing stinks

The SPL have embarressed themselves world wide with the timing of this decision.

" we will remember those who kick us on the way down " WATP. :21:

I can hardly figure this whole mental business but let's try to follow the money...

Celtic and Rangers are the only game in town (anyone who cannot see this is deluded for sure).

Rangers will never be allowed to die. Our ticket prices will just go orbital (see Ticketus).

Nobody is going to watch SPL without both the Old Firm.

These "punishments" are more like a get out clause to make it easier for Rangers to take a kicking but remain in the SPL. We will be accepted as a Newco or as CVA with each SPL club feeling they have had their pound of flesh: even if that means no actual pounds of money.

Liquidation will be what the business suits want so they can evade paying anybody. Money is what matters to these scum, not Rangers. But our money.

The sooner fans can take control the better, pity though, because we will have paid for the club several times over by the time these crooks are finished.