Who can we hold onto?

Danny

It has been a quite tumultuous period at Ibrox, with administration's grip tightening ever-further and no apparent end in sight. The league has now been formally wrapped up by our bitter rivals, and the one piece of distinct good news in Govan has been offset by the counter-news which could render it pointless. The good news is Steven Naismith seems to have returned to full training, and may well feature before this term is out. The bad news is West Bromwich Albion are circling like vultures for his services. And should the number 14 leave, he might not be the only departure this summer.

This week a look at all the major movers and shakers on the playing staff. Who will we be able to keep this summer and who is vulnerable to the vultures? Total speculation on my part of course. What are your thoughts?

Ibrox Noise - Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

I long for the day when Rangers is purely about football again. Maybe if we even had a Football Bears Den as well as this stuff 24/7. Let's hope this gets resolved before the end of the season, however remote that might be, because we really need closure on this nonsense.

Why don't you liquidate your balls.

Do you not think you are being a bit unfair on him; is it because he alludes to a truth neither of us want to contemplate? The possibility that Rangers could be liquidated cannot be denied; the ramifications if we are are obvious also. So, yeah, GS might be saying some painful things, but they can hardly be described as invalid.

Do you not think you are being a bit unfair on him; is it because he alludes to a truth neither of us want to contemplate? The possibility that Rangers could be liquidated cannot be denied; the ramifications if we are are obvious also. So, yeah, GS might be saying some painful things, but they can hardly be described as invalid.

It's not that he is doing it because he thinks its the truth, it's more attention seeking and trying to get a rise out of people,

I long for the day when Rangers is purely about football again. Maybe if we even had a Football Bears Den as well as this stuff 24/7. Let's hope this gets resolved before the end of the season, however remote that might be, because we really need closure on this nonsense.

That's why I tried to focus on something other than the nonsense. But its web is so tangled and weaved that it's hard to discuss Rangers at all without mentioning 'the situation'.

This debate is irrelevant right now in my opinion.

I'm simply hoping we still have a club.

tbh I do agree with what you say, but it cannot be invalid to discuss something football related for once, surely?

That's why I tried to focus on something other than the nonsense. But its web is so tangled and weaved that it's hard to discuss Rangers at all without mentioning 'the situation'.

I hate it right now Danny; not one thread was about football on the opening page last night. I don't blame the fans, because the situation is so dire; but I lament that this is the case.

This is at the forefront of my mind at these troubling times, with so much uncertainty aboit this is a nice distraction of which top players we are likely to lose, all hypothetical mind you. Brilliant, I say we will keep everyone bar a couple.

This is at the forefront of my mind at these troubling times, with so much uncertainty aboit this is a nice distraction of which top players we are likely to lose, all hypothetical mind you. Brilliant, I say we will keep everyone bar a couple.

TBF mate it is the kind of topic getting disscused at every club at this time of year. Just we are doing it for all the wrong reasons. :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

agreed.

Me too, but can we trust the 'right man' to come in? The article is a sort of description of the situation as it stands - and I did discuss at the end that if we do get the right owner then wages could go back to normal and the sorry mess gets sorted out, slowly.

But that's all pie in the sky - there are bids in, but there's a long way to go before we either have new ownership or security over our prized players.

Me too, but can we trust the 'right man' to come in? The article is a sort of description of the situation as it stands - and I did discuss at the end that if we do get the right owner then wages could go back to normal and the sorry mess gets sorted out, slowly.

But that's all pie in the sky - there are bids in, but there's a long way to go before we either have new ownership or security over our prized players.

we might find out who we are getting tomorrow.

we might find out who we are getting tomorrow.

Possibly, or yet more gutter nonsense instead with King and Ellis demanding Whyte steps down. This tabloid sound-bites period is really taking us nowhere.