A Genuine Question

With these new proposals being put forward today, I was wondering if there is a precedent for such major changes to their rules over such a short period of time? If they are implemented, it will go from a proposal to law in only one month, and there will only be a fortnight between the vote and the implementation of the new rules?

You better fucking believe it they are after us and it is working.

We have fucking asked for this ,and sat on our arses waiting for it.

They despise us.Blinkers off time.

I understand why they have done it, buy my question was of there was a precedent for such a quick change.

Not been on for a while but my question is if it's a newco do we have the option of deciding fuck you lot we'll start back again in div 3 or will we be forced to go straight back to the SPHell with a 10 point deduction or as has been indicated 15 pt loss. for the next 3yrs.

My point being, if we are a newco then who has the power to invite us into the SPHell, I'm sure someone in the 1st div would have plenty to say about that.

Regardless of the what sanctions may or may not be adopted it is the timing of the whole thing that appears to endeavour to throw a spanner in the works of any rangers plans.

It would seem that someone within the sfa/spl is doing their very best to ensure that rangers start the season with another points penalty.

The whole thing stinks and someone must push to find out what has gone on behind the scenes prior to this proposal being tabled at arguably the worst possible time of the season predominantly for rangers but this distraction at a vital time of the season for many clubs must be far from welcome.