RSA Statement regarding SPL sanctions

scottyc06

The Rangers Supporters Assembly today expressed dismay at the SPL proposals for rule changes for “Financial Fair Play”

President Andy Kerr said “I am appalled by the timing of this announcement. When the Club entered administration we fully expected to have the existing rules applied in a fair and proper manner.  The proposed changes seek to move the goalposts at a critical time and seriously affect the plans of those seeking the buy the club.

Our fans are extremely angry and we all seriously question the motives and timing of the proposed changes.

We will be asking searching questions of the SPL and we will consider what other action may be appropriate before the SPL meet to consider the changes on 30 April”

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rangers Supporters Assembly today expressed dismay at the SPL proposals for rule changes for “Financial Fair Play”

President Andy Kerr said “I am appalled by the timing of this announcement. When the Club entered administration we fully expected to have the existing rules applied in a fair and proper manner. The proposed changes seek to move the goalposts at a critical time and seriously affect the plans of those seeking the to buy the club.

Our fans are extremely angry and we all seriously question the motives and timing of the proposed changes.

We will be asking searching questions of the SPL and we will consider what other action may be appropriate before the SPL meet to consider the changes on 30 April”

Has this been issued? if not change this!!! delete "the" add "to" ;)

I'm all for boycotts now but this comment was well below the belt!!

It's not below the belt, it's truthful. It may be unpalatable but there is a dignity in the truth.

The boys will not give up their away days where they can get pished up and sing what they want.

It's not below the belt, it's truthful. It may be unpalatable but there is a dignity in the truth.

The boys will not give up their away days where they can get pished up and sing what they want.

Out of curiosity, do you follow Rangers to away games?

Out of curiosity, do you follow Rangers to away games?

Not since we went into admimistration but prior to this, yes. I've not been to Tannadice since Eddie Thomson died and his son took over.

I will not fund people that hate us. They hate us so much they want to cripple us but not kill us.

As long as the boys get their day on the pish it's ok though.

There's no dignity in being a condescending prick who uses generalisation to slag off Bears who follow follow....but then again, it's no surprise to see it coming from you.