RSA Statement regarding SPL sanctions

scottyc06

As far as I'm concerned if these proposals are accepted then any Bear who goes to a game at a club who made that possible far from supporting Rangers is totally undermining us.

We have to draw a line in the sand here and say to those out there who are looking to benefit from our weakness this far and no further!

Do you even go to the games?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I'm not too fussed about the new proposals themselves. I would, like most, prefer to exit admin via a cva. If however liquidation it's forced upon us then I'd rather start in d3. Therefore the new proposals, as I understand it are insignificant.

The timing however is deplorable, admin about to announce preferred bidder, cva negotiations looming and overall a critical time on this whole saga.

It is also plain wrong to change administration rules while a member club is in administration, farcical.

It stinks to high heaven and just shows the hatred the others have for us. They don't want to kill us but they want to neuter us.

It's not overly surprising and they've timed it like this on purpose. No Rangers fan should be in any doubt whatsoever in what we're dealing with now.

This is a lot of the problem just now we don't have any leadership and liewell and his hangers on know this

The last time the Club showed any balls was when Struth was in charge. It's been all downhill since we accepted Woodburn's sine die ban and Struth was an ailing old man by that point.

Murray, to be fair, showed a bit of gumption when he banned the fhilth but then bottled it after the media fallout.

The SPL won't give a fuck if 50,000 turn up hissing and spitting on the 30th April.

They will give a fuck if they think they'll each be £500k to £1m worse off every single season.

But hey, the boys on the pish is what matters ahead of handing out some real and effective justice.

FWIW I would love a complete boycott of all away grounds. I would also love 50,000 to turn up at Hampden on 30 April. These are not mutually exclusive or, unfortunately, likely.

I'd love to see a total away boycott. Sadly the boys love their trips and day on the beer too much. Their atavistic behavioural needs come first.

Then why not go and watch a 1st div game,or your local AM team, I'm sure they'd love to take the money.

If this action is ever taken we have to be united