SPL, 3rd division or England... Why not Ulster?

176 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer to move to:

• English League
    • Irish Football League
    • Scottish 3rd division

All this talk after the SPL bullshit today - no surprise most bears would prefer to start in the 3rd division rather than be subject to humiliation on the SPL terms. Previous talk was of England, but there might be a better option...

With the match against Linfield scheduled and guaranteed to be popular, why not stop subsidising Scottish fitba and move where the team will be appreciated more by everyone in the league.

Should be a great chance of champions league qualifiers too: any down sides?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk after the SPL bullshit today - no surprise most bears would prefer to start in the 3rd division rather than be subject to humiliation on the SPL terms. Previous talk was of England, but there might be a better option...

With the match against Linfield scheduled and guaranteed to be popular, why not stop subsidising Scottish fitba and move where the team will be appreciated more by everyone in the league.

Loads.

#stupidboypike

When I leave the house in the morning I'm sure my dog is on my favourite chair, legs in the air, acting as if he owns the place. When I come back in he is back in his bed, fairly submissive, acting as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

Don't get excited about it; the dog is acting the boss till the master of the house gets home.

I posted earlier about Rangers joining the MLS. There are millions of bears over here in Canada and America, we can stand at games if we want, we get served beer at games, WE CAN SING WHATEVER WE WANT OVER HERE, the money for winning is a hellova lot more than the mickey mouse SPL, we would win every year, and best of all there is no green and white paranoid paedophilia scum in the MLS

I posted earlier about Rangers joining the MLS. There are millions of bears over here in Canada and America, we can stand at games if we want, we get served beer at games, WE CAN SING WHATEVER WE WANT OVER HERE, the money for winning is a hellova lot more than the mickey mouse SPL, we would win every year, and best of all there is no green and white paranoid paedophilia scum in the MLS

Sorry mate but that would be a ridiculous idea.

We are a Scottish club so we will stay here.

England don't want us...how many times do people need to hear them say no before it sinks in?

The Irish league is piss poor...even by our standards while talk of MLS is utter tripe. This is not champ manager where you can move your club to another country.

If the SPL want to fuck with us then let's go down to 3 and work our way back while watching the other clubs turn to dust.

thats green and grey mate. green and grey. and over here, people may ask questions about people who support a team who have fiddled with kids in the past

What a tool. :rolleyes: