Duff & Phelps fee

Gillete

I read someone sat they have taken about £2m worth from working our situation since February

I was reading about portsmouths recent news about owing £50m+

It says :

The report also shows that they have so far spent 1,652 hours dealing with the administration, at a cost of £525,000, which they have not yet been paid.

So, £525k

Yet in 3 months they are taking £2m

WTF ?

I read someone sat they have taken about £2m worth from working our situation since February

I was reading about portsmouths recent news about owing £50m+

It says :

The report also shows that they have so far spent 1,652 hours dealing with the administration, at a cost of £525,000, which they have not yet been paid.

So, £525k

Yet in 3 months they are taking £2m

WTF ?

They have to cut Whyte in.

cw says " mr duff , would you and mr phelps be interested in biggin my reputation up, by being on my team whilst in the process of buying Rangers , given that you and your company are world renowned for being the best , we'll no worry about payment just now ,although I'll make sure we use your services at a later date , remember I'm a stand up kinda guy :wink: "

d&p reply " nae bother craigie , see you again round about valentines day then :wink: "

:anguish:

The total fee to them has not even been met yet either , can see them still being here in 4/6 weeks ffs

These are all side-dishes. Without Sir David Murray, there would be no Craig Whyte, no D&P, no sweet talking far-easterners, no Lawell giving it large, and no SPL getting well out of proportion its own importance in the bigger scheme of things.

They take their fee, Craig Whyte is a chancer extraodinaire, but I blame the producer, the director, and the scriptwriter for the quality of this show.

The are all side-dishes. Without Sir David Murray, there would be no Craig Whyte, no D&P, no sweet talking far-easterners, no Lawell giving it large, and no SPL getting well out of proportion its own importance in the bigger scheme of things.

The take their fee, Craig Whyte is a chancer extraodinaire, but I blame the producer, the director, and the scriptwriter for the quality of this show.

Spot on.

Their fee is the going rate for their company and companies like it.

People are entitled to an opinion but i'm getting sick of all the crying about Duff and Phelp's fee and how they're helping Whyte to be honest. Paranoid ramblings based on little logic, i'm ready to take all the abuse in the world if i'm wrong but right now that's what i think.

I agree,their is too much talk and guesswork with our administrators and too many are more than happy to allude to wrongdoings on nothing but heresay and people's Chinese whispers.

To cut through the shit here, when D and P released the accounts the other day, showing th ecreditor position, it was writ clear that up to that point, their fees totalled £1.2 million.

Leggo wrote that they were in line to pocket up to £2 mill from our shit, and this looks on track.

Bear in mind the huge support, fund-raising and turnouts at matches post-admin, and then weep when you realise that D and P will pocket all THAT money and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree,their is too much talk and guesswork with our administrators and too many are more than happy to allude to wrongdoings on nothing but heresay and people's Chinese whispers.

Way too much focus on the whole payment issue, as i've said before the fee is the going rate so why aren't all administrations dragged out on purpose if that's the way their minds work?

Fact is our football club is a right mess and it's taking a lot longer to sort it out than we'd like.

People are entitled to an opinion but i'm getting sick of all the crying about Duff and Phelp's fee and how they're helping Whyte to be honest. Paranoid ramblings based on little logic, i'm ready to take all the abuse in the world if i'm wrong but right now that's what i think.

This. (tu)

And Portsmouth are really seeing the benefit of going cheap and cheerful. In and out of admin for the last three years, no offers for the club and a really good chance of liquidation.

Give me a bill for 2 million, a clean slate and a decent buyer any day of the week, thanks.

100% correct. Oh and the £2m ? Plucked from thin air?

(tu)

a rare bit of common sense.

Although they fucked up yesterday, a preferential bidder should have been named, there was no excuse not to.

They havent taken anything out. yet.

They will get the first slice of any CVA monies offered by one of the bidders. Should be around £2 depending on how long it takes.

Will be well worth the money of we can get out of this mess via a CVA.