RST Statement on SPL Rule Changes.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad employer - you would sack somebody for telling the truth when you are telling lies.

Only lie I have ever told was to certain woman and that was I love you. Never lied on any post nor in my business life. He would have been sacked for lack of reading a statement like they one they made , without taking the underling meaning to this statement.

Only lie I have ever told was to certain woman and that was I love you. Never lied on any post nor in my business life. He would have been sacked for lack of reading a statement like they one they made , without taking the underling meaning to this statement.

Nice way to dodge round making a baws of it.

You need to brush up on your English comprehension in that case, because you are simply wrong about the statement.

I dodge hee haw, I have in the past on this forum , posted my apology if I have made a mistake. Never hide from anything.

Lost your reading specs gramps? Want them to release the statement in braile so you are able to read it properly? :sherlock:

they havent called for a boycott. never mind claimed to have.

it leaves us little option to give serious consideration of calling for a boycott of away fixtures by Rangers fans next season; specifically targeting those clubs who have rushed through the proposals to punish our club with these excessive and draconian penalties.

They are saying that a boycott will be called when they decide and also by Rangers fans...............and you can't see the arrogance in this fuck me, what chance have we got.

They should have kept their mouths shut and met with every other fans group and then a joint statement made.

I

Lost your reading specs gramps? Want them to release the statement in braile so you are able to read it properly? :sherlock:

it leaves us little option to give serious consideration of calling for a boycott of away fixtures by Rangers fans next season; specifically targeting those clubs who have rushed through the proposals to punish our club with these excessive and draconian penalties

Tell me your take on the above you snotty nose toddler10310.gif

it leaves us little option to give serious consideration of calling for a boycott of away fixtures by Rangers fans next season; specifically targeting those clubs who have rushed through the proposals to punish our club with these excessive and draconian penalties.

They are saying that a boycott will be called when they decide and also by Rangers fans...............and you can't see the arrogance in this fuck me, what chance have we got.

They should have kept their mouths shut and met with every other fans group and then a joint statement made.

I

You just hate them and would have a go regardless of what they had said or done.

Come on, be honest. We'd all respect you more.

You need to brush up on your English comprehension in that case, because you are simply wrong about the statement.

Right professor explain your take on the above.

it leaves us little option to give serious consideration of calling for a boycott of away fixtures by Rangers fans next season; specifically targeting those clubs who have rushed through the proposals to punish our club with these excessive and draconian penalties

Tell me your take on the above you snotty nose toddler10310.gif

They support a boycott, and will speak to others about it, but haven't yet called for one.

Nothing wrong with a wee warning shot.

Thing I hate about this board, in fact, all bulletin boards/forums, is that no-one is willing to stick their head above the parapet and disagree with the heavy hitters.

Me, couldna give a f*ck

I have NO problem with the notion of financial penalties and points deductions - don't want them, but I understand them.

I don't hate or wish ill on any of the other 11 who might vote this in (including them, they are just another team but I don't hate them)

I don't often go to games, so any boycott that I take part in will make no difference.

They don't hate us, they are looking after themselves - it's just business. Taking advantage of another business's failings isn't personal, it's business.

The reason for 'new' rules is that our position right now is shocking the core of scottish football - Livi, Dundee, Gretna: who gives a toss. Rangers, that's different - not because they 'hate' us, just because we're a huge part of the game.

Do we deserve the penalties, do we fuck.

Should the club be penalised 'pour encourage les autres' - probably.

It might just send a shot across the decks of any would be investors that liquidation or a re-ocurrence of administration (like Portsmouth for example) will not be tolerated.

I have donned my tin hat and thick skin, so fill your boots up if you want - or maybe just stop banging on about everyone hating us and start to think rationally.

You just hate them and would have a go regardless of what they had said or done.

Come on, be honest. We'd all respect you more.

Don't be so stupid, I sated a post yesterday saying that everyone has to pull together and I mean everyone. And then this comes out .

It is nothing personal for god sake...............this is the club I love.

RST have said many many times that it was started for the wrong reasons and I sat in at the opening meeting when a certain individual called at the office for info and help to set up said TRUST

As for the chap dingwall do not know him so have no personal grudge ion him, adn actually agreed with a poster who said it was ridiculous that he is mocked for his dress sense and he lived with his mother.

My bone of contention with him is the cheque issue from his the company that went to the rst and was not honoured. Now he is actually a board member/spokesman for the rst and this happened , he should have stood down with immediate effect. Take you disagree with this.

Don't be so stupid, I sated a post yesterday saying that everyone has to pull together and I mean everyone. And then this comes out .

It is nothing personal for god sake...............this is the club I love.

RST have said many many times that it was started for the wrong reasons and I sat in at the opening meeting when a certain individual called at the office for info and help to set up said TRUST

As for the chap dingwall do not know him so have no personal grudge ion him, adn actually agreed with a poster who said it was ridiculous that he is mocked for his dress sense and he lived with his mother.

My bone of contention with him is the cheque issue from his the company that went to the rst and was not honoured. Now he is actually a board member/spokesman for the rst and this happened , he should have stood down with immediate effect. Take you disagree with this.

Which is why you are one of the first to appear in any thread about the RST or MD with your wee digs. :lol:

I'm not overly enamoured by either the Trusts previous work or by Dingwall, but thats a decent statement.

The could have said "ED is a sex god with a massive tadger" and you'd still have found fault.

haha backtracking big time. what a plank