RST Statement on SPL Rule Changes.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why you are one of the first to appear in any thread about the RST or MD with your wee digs. :lol:

I'm not overly enamoured by either the Trusts previous work or by Dingwall, but thats a decent statement.

The could have said "ED is a sex god with a massive tadger" and you'd still have found fault.

Humour , what personal...........I put a Stevie Wonder song Mr Know It All, now if you struggle to find the humour in that well...................................Indeed I would have found fault with their statement you mention........... THE instead of A and EXCEPTIONAL as opposed to MASSIVE. tongue.gifsmile.gif

My thing is the cheque and if it hadn't been this individual then , would be posting about others. RST great idea that got fucked up.

you'd have sacked me for repeatedly slagging you for not knowing what serious consideration means.

Edmiston Drive, on 12 April 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

I would have sacked you within a week if you had worked for me in my business years ago.

Go read the bloody statement again.

you'd have sacked me for repeatedly slagging you for not knowing what serious consideration means.

Lol, you two should get your own blog site........

Do you ever agree :)

Even during these dark days, you two bring a smile to my face :))

Bet, you are both chums on twitter

I would have sacked you within a week if you had worked for me in my business years ago.

uk.gif superb 00000042.gif rep for that , made me laugh.

I like ed. but I don't twatter.

I like ed. but I don't twatter.

You two definitely cheer me up :)) this what makes this forum different, yeah it's serious, but you remind me of the 2 old guys in the balcony in The Muppets (now don't bad rep me lol ) keep it up, when u doing a double act, what club? I want a ticket :clap:

You two definitely cheer me up :)) this what makes this forum different, yeah it's serious, but you remind me of the 2 old guys in the balcony in The Muppets (now don't bad rep me lol ) keep it up, when u doing a double act, what club? I want a ticket :clap:

uk.gif thing is GS could double his post quickly if he apologised for all the times he has been wrong 21.gif

I could be ed grandson. :mad:

Thing I hate about this board, in fact, all bulletin boards/forums, is that no-one is willing to stick their head above the parapet and disagree with the heavy hitters.

Me, couldna give a f*ck

I have NO problem with the notion of financial penalties and points deductions - don't want them, but I understand them.

I don't hate or wish ill on any of the other 11 who might vote this in (including them, they are just another team but I don't hate them)

I don't often go to games, so any boycott that I take part in will make no difference.

They don't hate us, they are looking after themselves - it's just business. Taking advantage of another business's failings isn't personal, it's business.

The reason for 'new' rules is that our position right now is shocking the core of scottish football - Livi, Dundee, Gretna: who gives a toss. Rangers, that's different - not because they 'hate' us, just because we're a huge part of the game.

Do we deserve the penalties, do we fuck.

Should the club be penalised 'pour encourage les autres' - probably.

It might just send a shot across the decks of any would be investors that liquidation or a re-ocurrence of administration (like Portsmouth for example) will not be tolerated.

I have donned my tin hat and thick skin, so fill your boots up if you want - or maybe just stop banging on about everyone hating us and start to think rationally.

Spot on...... All this nonsence about the bbc, sfa, spl, the tax man the daily record etc all having it in for us is childish, we are Rangers, lets leave this nonsence to the victims across the city.

Thing I hate about this board, in fact, all bulletin boards/forums, is that no-one is willing to stick their head above the parapet and disagree with the heavy hitters.

Me, couldna give a f*ck

I have NO problem with the notion of financial penalties and points deductions - don't want them, but I understand them.

I don't hate or wish ill on any of the other 11 who might vote this in (including them, they are just another team but I don't hate them)

I don't often go to games, so any boycott that I take part in will make no difference.

They don't hate us, they are looking after themselves - it's just business. Taking advantage of another business's failings isn't personal, it's business.

The reason for 'new' rules is that our position right now is shocking the core of scottish football - Livi, Dundee, Gretna: who gives a toss. Rangers, that's different - not because they 'hate' us, just because we're a huge part of the game.

It might just send a shot across the decks of any would be investors that liquidation or a re-ocurrence of administration (like Portsmouth for example) will not be tolerated.

I have donned my tin hat and thick skin, so fill your boots up if you want - or maybe just stop banging on about everyone hating us and start to think rationally.

Spot on

Jack and Victor!

RM would be a sadder place without ED and GS.

faie enough statement.

Can't be bothered with the having a dig just because it's the trust pish. I am no fan of them or there glorious leader but if a boycott is the mood of the fans and they can help facilitate it then lets get it done and drop all the pish.

not the time or the place for it.

Me, couldna give a f*ck

Spot on

Shut up ya fanny, stick to geordie shore and fake tan ya bufty.

Ps someone negative rep that post he made i clicked approve instead of reply :wanker: