RST Statement on SPL Rule Changes.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Byocott should have happened long time ago maybe they wouldnt have fucked with Rangers then .

For those who think they dont hate us and its only business ,wait and see how far these arseholes will go.

They will cut their noses off to spite their Faces.

Their Hatred of all things Rangers drives them on.

Ok Ed, which one of you is the Stalker :sherlock: I know you will say GS and he Ed, have you ever met at the game , or are you at opposite ends :lol::lol::uk:

I think he is the stalker as I am the one that makes the thought provoking posts that he lives off. Have never met GS yet but one day will do to raise a glass for minis failed attempt to get his hands on our club uk.gifsmile.gif

Thing I hate about this board, in fact, all bulletin boards/forums, is that no-one is willing to stick their head above the parapet and disagree with the heavy hitters.

Me, couldna give a f*ck

I have NO problem with the notion of financial penalties and points deductions - don't want them, but I understand them.

I don't hate or wish ill on any of the other 11 who might vote this in (including them, they are just another team but I don't hate them)

I don't often go to games, so any boycott that I take part in will make no difference.

They don't hate us, they are looking after themselves - it's just business. Taking advantage of another business's failings isn't personal, it's business.

The reason for 'new' rules is that our position right now is shocking the core of scottish football - Livi, Dundee, Gretna: who gives a toss. Rangers, that's different - not because they 'hate' us, just because we're a huge part of the game.

Do we deserve the penalties, do we fuck.

Should the club be penalised 'pour encourage les autres' - probably.

It might just send a shot across the decks of any would be investors that liquidation or a re-ocurrence of administration (like Portsmouth for example) will not be tolerated.

I have donned my tin hat and thick skin, so fill your boots up if you want - or maybe just stop banging on about everyone hating us and start to think rationally.

So it's all ok according to you

No one hates us :lol:

it's just business :lol: (you been watchin' too many mafia films?) :lol:

The great lion is badly wounded and the wolves are out to finish us.

What they don't understand is the great lion still has ability to bite back

No surrender

it leaves us little option to give serious consideration of calling for a boycott of away fixtures by Rangers fans next season; specifically targeting those clubs who have rushed through the proposals to punish our club with these excessive and draconian penalties.

Right professor explain your take on the above.

The words mean what they mean, look them up in a dictionary because you plainly do not understand them.

faie enough statement.

Can't be bothered with the having a dig just because it's the trust pish. I am no fan of them or there glorious leader but if a boycott is the mood of the fans and they can help facilitate it then lets get it done and drop all the pish.

not the time or the place for it.

Fuxache - I think I agree with al of that

Opus Dei are still cunts though

The words mean what they mean, look them up in a dictionary because you plainly do not understand them.

it leaves us little option to give serious consideration of calling for a boycott of away fixtures by Rangers fans next season;

You sitting comfortably, yes then we will begin........................

"It leaves US little option." As if it is entirely their decision, I actually said that for once everyone should get together and make joint statement

They will decide to call for a boycott of the away fixtures by Rangers fans next season. So a minority of the fans will decide for the majority, that is what they are saying.

How you cannot actually look and read the real meaning to their statement, baffles me.

Once again it is all rst , rst, rst. Must be another sales drive coming on!!

Why couldn't they have made contact with every group that represents fans and even the internet forums they could have contacted the admin/mods of these forums and ask them to run official polls to get the ground swell of the fans. Instead of this statement that makes them out to be the leaders of this, when if ever a time was for a united front.

Again read what they say, but look at what they are actually saying.

it leaves us little option to give serious consideration of calling for a boycott of away fixtures by Rangers fans next season;

"It leaves US little option." As if it is entirely their decision, I actually said that for once everyone should get together and make joint statement

They will decide to call for a boycott of the away fixtures by Rangers fans next season. So a minority of the fans will decide for the majority, that is what they are saying.

How you cannot actually look and read the real meaning to their statement, baffles me.

Why couldn't they have made contact with every group that represents fans and even the internet forums they could have contacted the admin/mods of these forums and ask them to run official polls to get the ground swell of the fans. Instead of this statement that makes them out to be the leaders of this, when if ever a time was for a united front.

still digging this hole :lol:

Thing I hate about this board, in fact, all bulletin boards/forums, is that no-one is willing to stick their head above the parapet and disagree with the heavy hitters.

Me, couldna give a f*ck

I have NO problem with the notion of financial penalties and points deductions - don't want them, but I understand them.

I don't hate or wish ill on any of the other 11 who might vote this in (including them, they are just another team but I don't hate them)

I don't often go to games, so any boycott that I take part in will make no difference.

They don't hate us, they are looking after themselves - it's just business. Taking advantage of another business's failings isn't personal, it's business.

The reason for 'new' rules is that our position right now is shocking the core of scottish football - Livi, Dundee, Gretna: who gives a toss. Rangers, that's different - not because they 'hate' us, just because we're a huge part of the game.

Do we deserve the penalties, do we fuck.

Should the club be penalised 'pour encourage les autres' - probably.

It might just send a shot across the decks of any would be investors that liquidation or a re-ocurrence of administration (like Portsmouth for example) will not be tolerated.

I have donned my tin hat and thick skin, so fill your boots up if you want - or maybe just stop banging on about everyone hating us and start to think rationally.

One thing I agree with you is the point about having your own opinion but you miss the point that most of our fans are really annoyed about and its the fact that these knee-jerk proposals are solely aimed at Rangers FC. The SPL have had previous opportunities where amendments and additions to their rules could have been made. To suddenly move the goalposts mid-game is simply grossly unfair. Lessons have to be learnt by all parties but never act in haste until all facts are known.

The RST have their statement and The Assembly issued a brief comment which they intend to follow up. What we require is a united statement from the RST, RSA and Assembly. I have a slight problem with the RST as it appears to be a bit of a plaything for Mark Dingwall. He is actually a reasonable speaker but it never seems that his statements are the work of democracy, more like autocracy. One problem we have is trying to ascertain the opinion of the majority of the fans. The best way to try to get some semblance of the overall view is for the RST and RSA to contact their respective memberships directly. Public forums are open to abuse and should be avoided for such actions.

Blah blah blah.

You got it wrong, deal with it (tu)

you should stick to that then.

Nope, free spirit, will always give an opinion. Especially to guys like your good self.

You prove that time and time again re mini.md the chequemman and rst.

Anyway it is blatantly obvious you agree with me what they really mean within their statement. And as per just wanting to wind up.

That pitiful reply just confirms to me that you have not taken the time to read what they say, you have merely looked at the words...huge difference.smile.gif

ED, I think you are going a bit too far on this. The RST statement said "consideration" to a boycott. That doesn't mean definite. It also states "little option" which is different from "no option".

We all have more to worry about than semantics.

ED, I think you are going a bit too far on this. The RST statement said "consideration" to a boycott. That doesn't mean definite. It also states "little option" which is different from "no option".

We all have more to worry about than semantics.

When this news broke re spl. I said that this is the time everyone pulls together . I have the right to give my opinion and will always answer any points thrown back my way. "Consideration" yeah you are right I read that, but their meaning is they will decide. Defeats everything that the majority of posters on here felt.

They missed a golden opportunity to get together with all groups for the first time ever.

When this news broke re spl. I said that this is the time everyone pulls together . I have the right to give my opinion and will always answer any points thrown back my way. "Consideration" yeah you are right I read that, but their meaning is they will decide. Defeats everything that the majority of posters on here felt.

They missed a golden opportunity to get together with all groups for the first time ever.

I agree that we need a united statement but it does no harm for each group to decry the proposals and state they will be discussing with all other groups with a joint and comprehensive declaration to follow.

For a real impact then it should be for 3 years at least, that will more than get the message through, i wouldnt include Ross County in this though as they havent voted on this issue and shouldnt suffer. If any clubs go to the wall in that time then i simply wont give a fuck.

And another thing we should be doing is charging away fans the same as those clubs have charged us this season.

One thing that is annoying is the clubs are saying its the best for scottish football because there will be an even playing field, so with that in mind they shouldnt restrict it to the SPL and act accordingly to the teams in lower divisions and increase the SPL to 16-18 teams (as an example) so it really is in the best interests of scottish football........but we all know that aint going to happen because they are only looking out for themselves

even if they said the rst calls for a boycott it wouldn't make this anti rst nonsense true.