RST Statement on SPL Rule Changes.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing I hate about this board, in fact, all bulletin boards/forums, is that no-one is willing to stick their head above the parapet and disagree with the heavy hitters.

Me, couldna give a f*ck

I have NO problem with the notion of financial penalties and points deductions - don't want them, but I understand them.

I don't hate or wish ill on any of the other 11 who might vote this in (including them, they are just another team but I don't hate them)

I don't often go to games, so any boycott that I take part in will make no difference.

They don't hate us, they are looking after themselves - it's just business. Taking advantage of another business's failings isn't personal, it's business.

The reason for 'new' rules is that our position right now is shocking the core of scottish football - Livi, Dundee, Gretna: who gives a toss. Rangers, that's different - not because they 'hate' us, just because we're a huge part of the game.

Do we deserve the penalties, do we fuck.

Should the club be penalised 'pour encourage les autres' - probably.

It might just send a shot across the decks of any would be investors that liquidation or a re-ocurrence of administration (like Portsmouth for example) will not be tolerated.

I have donned my tin hat and thick skin, so fill your boots up if you want - or maybe just stop banging on about everyone hating us and start to think rationally.

See this posts had a wee edit to make you look less like a taig fool, sadly its failed.

I never do And it must have registered with you , as you replied 00000042.gif

I replied to point out that you are simply trying to divert attention from your mistake.

I have no idea what significance that might have to your fevered imagination, but it seems to be important to you in some way, so enjoy.

I replied to point out that you are simply trying to divert attention from your mistake.

I have no idea what significance that might have to your fevered imagination, but it seems to be important to you in some way, so enjoy.

You are the boil that I have never had on my bum mate 00000042.gifsmile.gif Now I know how painful that must be.tongue.gif