thanks spl

colinwilkie1

dont know bout anybody else but think they are doing us a favour by comeing out with the financial fair play thing with regards to liquidation anybody who really wants to buy us now knows the only route to go down is a cva or we`ll be punished for years and the bidders seam to be still here so think this is a good sign dont get me wrong a hate the spl and sfa wankers for all the shit they`ve done to us over the years but if u think bout it their doing us a favour !uk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gif

The proposals are fair in principle

Except the one where successful teams will be deducted more points than unsuccessful when entering administration in future.

Badly timed imo

Where were these proposals when Motherwell / Dundee / Livingston / Gretna went into admin?

The can not apply them retrospectively or when a team is already in administration,that is what is wrong.

The only way they will be retrospective is if we are liquidated before the are accepted.

If we are not liquidated or exit administration through a CVA they will not apply.

I think the first club likely to fall fowl of them could well be Hearts with there history of late wages to players.

Assuming the changes get approved of course.

Having said that, the timing is suspect all the same.

The proposals are fair in principle

Except the one where successful teams will be deducted more points than unsuccessful when entering administration in future.

I'm less than convinced about the fairness - for one thing The Rangers have had no chance or invitation - to be part of the formulation process.

And that 75% financial penalty for three years - Jackson in the record suggested it could be as much as £6m for The Rangers - where exactly does that cash go? Is it distributed equally between the remaining members?

The only way they will be retrospective is if we are liquidated before the are accepted.

If we are not liquidated or exit administration through a CVA they will not apply.

I think the first club likely to fall fowl of them could well be Hearts with there history of late wages to players.

Assuming the changes get approved of course.

Having said that, the timing is suspect all the same.

I understand that,but why do it now and not before we are threatened by it! They are cashing in on our situation,that is what the 75% of future earnings is all about, bunch of. :wanker: as far as I am concerned. :dry:

I understand that,but why do it now and not before we are threatened by it! They are cashing in on our situation,that is what the 75% of future earnings is all about, bunch of. :wanker: as far as I am concerned. :dry:

If they want a deterrent, the points deduction should be enough, even if it is to be as high as 25 points, or no Euro football at a stretch would be fair enough.

This not giving us 75% of the money we help bring in is just ludicrous though. That's pure pettiness and a fuck you to the club, imo.

I'm less than convinced about the fairness - for one thing The Rangers have had no chance or invitation - to be part of the formulation process.

Paul Clark was at the SPL general meeting on March 5 when these proposals were discussed.

A discussion is far from the official announcement that D&P were obliged to act upon.

That's not the point you were arguing. The administrators had someone at the meeting where these proposals were formulated, which is the opposite of what you claimed.

The administrators are insolvency practitioners, not football Chairman, and temporary placements at that. They have no power and no SPL Chairman would take anything they have to say into account. I'd be surprised if they were allowed to speak.

You're also at the madam by trying to claim that they were in the dark about all of this until the press release.

Who claimed that - and where?

I stated - clearly - they couldn't act officially without confirmation. I never claimed they were in the dark. Not once.

What are you seeking, Casey? An argument or some vindication for the wee, ill-informed and cynical stabs you have been dishing out?

That's not the point you were arguing. The administrators had someone at the meeting where these proposals were formulated, which is the opposite of what you claimed.

Show me, Casey.

Either I've made a mistake and won't mind holding my hand up to that - or you're talking shite.

Sfa/spl can't afford not to have rangers in the spl. In normal circumstances religation would be a cert for a smaller spl club. But not us, they can't afford not to have us. So they wanna shaft us by letting us stay and impose their wrath upon us. Cutting of their noses to spite their fhace

Who claimed that - and where?

I stated - clearly - they couldn't act officially without confirmation. I never claimed they were in the dark. Not once.

What are you seeking, Casey? An argument or some vindication for the wee, ill-informed and cynical stabs you have been dishing out?

Merely correcting your lies, the ones you've attempted to deflect attention from. If you don't want to be challenged, don't concoct stories to suit.

Merely correcting your lies, the ones you've attempted to deflect attention from. If you don't want to be challenged, don't concoct stories to suit.

Show me these 'lies'. I'm betting you can't - because they aren't there.

Your fevered imagination doesn't count.

this is a clear fuck you rangers what i could not swallow is them saying' aye stay in the spl' but we are gonna fuck you side ways with cash you can bring in the big sky deal but you wont get fuck all of it except what we see fit, that is why if this happens rangers should say fuck you spl get a deal without us i bet sky offer half the cash they would have, i'm sure we can suffer whatever the 3rd div brings in cash believe me we will generate more interest down there, and punish those that have shafted us and one last point why stay get docked 10 points and further humilation get relegated cause none of our 'star' players are gonna stay are they, i dont think for one second we would but we never seen this coming so dont knock it.

Show me these 'lies'. I'm betting you can't - because they aren't there.

Your fevered imagination doesn't count.

for one thing The Rangers have had no chance or invitation - to be part of the formulation process.

There you go, pointed out for the second time.

for one thing The Rangers have had no chance or invitation - to be part of the formulation process.

There you go, pointed out for the second time.

i thought any team in our position were not aloud to have a vote anyway ?