Alex Thomson

Garnock Blue

is this guy real?

A washed up war correspondent whose wife had an affair with his next door neighbour due to him making advances towards their young son.

He is also a member of the AA and has been a practising alcoholic for 30 years, was once banned for calling an Arab a sandshoe dancer.

A washed up war correspondent whose wife had an affair with his next door neighbour due to him making advances towards their young son.

He is also a member of the AA and has been a practising alcoholic for 30 years, was once banned for calling an Arab a sandshoe dancer.

Hahhaha.

This fud has came right out of nowhere who is this trumpet anyway and why is he getting worked like a puppet i bet declan delahunt will pander to this nobody as well i would rather watch hollyoaks and its pish apart from the shereen on it.

They also frequently stumble upon a Daily Record in the canteen or in the doctor's waiting room.

That made me laugh.

So they get driven to and from work, read everyone elses papers during lunch & tea-breaks, before visiting the doctors personally, or waiting to pick someone up there. :sherlock:

Weeks ago no one really knew who this guy was, he comes out with an anti Rangers agenda and now clyde invite him onto their show?

Our enemies dont even want to hide behind their masks any more they are becoming more open about it and have more bravado as they smell our blood.

NOTHING WILL BE FORGOTTEN AND NO ONE FORGIVEN.

Radio Snyde's Jim ra Tim Delahunt and Spiers have been preparing the ground over the last month for Thomson's appearance. Ra Sellik Cyber Crew(Phil McStupidname, Matt McGlone, Sean Murphy fae Prestwick, Terry O'Neill from Uddingston, ...... etc) have been regular callers demanding Thomson's light be brought to bear on the murky corners of Scottish football.

Spiers met Thomson, went on the Byers Road pub crawl, met McGlone in Tennants Bar(his Alternative View 'zine office is almost next door) and that was the research completted. Monday night's Snyde should be an interesting piece of coreography, Phil from Donegal will be 'martin' and congratulating everyone at Snyde and lionising Thomson. Sean, Terry, Joe, ...etc will reinforce Thomson's wonderful insight.

It will be a piece of fictional audible theatre, Jim ra Tim will put on his faux sonerous voice to highlight the gravity whilst laughing up his sleeve.

Remember 20 years past when ra Sellik were in serious trouble? Radio Snyde's then objective HOst of ra Show was former Sellik PRO, Paul Cooney. He began lots of phone-in programmes with the line, "tonight's phone-in is for Sellik fans only because Sellik fans deserve FACTS not speculation". Monday night's Objective Host of ra Show, Jim ra Tim(or it could be former Sellik TV presenter, Gerry McCulloch) will indulge in nothing other than speculation whilst spooning dollops of jelly and ice cream into chortling mouths.

Delahunt spent normally do a Monday though that might have changed with Connie mcglaughlan gone.

she btw was a marked step up in quality from Delahunt.

it will just be the usual pish may have done this and at the end we will know we used ebts and not much else.

"So tell us Alex, what progress on getting UEFA into this ?"

"er-----well-----er-----"

"We'll take it that's a naw then Alex ?"

"Naw might be too negative a word Jim, more like unlikely mibbees, Bastards hung up on me"

"Ah right, So what about your "smoking gun" investigation. What can you exclusively reveal for our rabid listeners"

"Well Jim, I can confirm that Rangers did indeed use these EBT's and they are the subject of a tax tribunal. My sources tell me we'll get a verdict on that sometime soon"

"Can you be more specific on when Alex?"

"Yes jimbo, I can, I can tell you it'll definitely be by October. Oh and by the way, interestingly I also uncovered that Rangers play at Ibrox"

"Wow, earth shattering stuff there Alex, the tims, oh sorry, the listeners will be hanging on every word of that so they can foam over it later on the taxcase site"

"Yes Jim, and did you also hear I was threatened by a glasgow journalist. First time thats ever happened to me. I just asked him if he was going to watch his beloved St Mirren play and he went mental saying "Ho, ho, ho, No you anaw ya bastard. Say that again and yer getting walloped ya timmy twat."

"Only in scotland Alex, only in scotland"