Alex Thomson

Garnock Blue

Delahunt spent normally do a Monday though that might have changed with Connie mcglaughlan gone.

she btw was a marked step up in quality from Delahunt.

it will just be the usual pish may have done this and at the end we will know we used ebts and not much else.

The last two Mondays have seen Gerry McCulloch host ra show, he has been partnered by Nuremburg Hugh and Jim Duffy(first Monday) and Nuremberg with Andy Walker(the second). McCulloch is a former trainee priest and as stated, Presenter on Sellik TV for several years.

Snyde's greatest dilemna is to 'legitimise' subject matter. McGillivan has been lionised by Delahunt, "a Donegal based journalist who has built his own substanial platform". If Phil blogs it, Delahunt reinforces with, "we can talk about this, let's speculate".

Snyde are deliberately mining a niche market, the advertising on the football shows are currently, the Irish Tourist Board, Ryan Air, Sellik's Ticket Office and various promotions(ie new strip, books, DVDs, ...etc), SCIAF, ...... etc.

When Rangers eventually navigate their way through the current crisis, they should as a point of principle, ignore Radio Snyde; absolutely.

Snyde is a Lovefest of Bitter and Twisted Bigots .

It should be reported to OFCOM for its unfounded and Fanciful accusations against our club.

I realy puke if I ever hear it,which is ver very seldom, and it almost makes me vomit .Get the Rats reported officialy through the proper Authoritys ,and listen to them Scurry when the light is on them.

Disgraceful Station.