If there was to be fan representation on the Board

Redsox1

Any fan on the board would have to be a shareholder and elected by other fans. Not a permanent position, more an observer but giving the view from the fans. The post could be rotational. I actually think it should be 2 minority shareholding fans elected by others. Two gives them more confidence. 6/12 months and then replaced.

Any fan on the board would have to be a shareholder and elected by other fans. Not a permanent position, more an observer but giving the view from the fans. The post could be rotational. I actually think it should be 2 minority shareholding fans elected by others. Two gives them more confidence. 6/12 months and then replaced.

(tu) perhaps a little longer for some continuity. overlapping 2 year terms perhaps.

(tu) perhaps a little longer for some continuity. overlapping 2 year terms perhaps.

I thought that the tenure would depend on the number of board meetings. Probably best that first period is 1 year but I had a notion to have an overlap between replacements, that is, one rep remains for another 6 months to work with the one newcomer. Always 2 reps but an overlap with each new rep, if you know what I mean.

I thought that the tenure would depend on the number of board meetings. Probably best that first period is 1 year but I had a notion to have an overlap between replacements, that is, one rep remains for another 6 months to work with the one newcomer. Always 2 reps but an overlap with each new rep, if you know what I mean.

yeah that's what I meant as well.

I side with Gregor Stevens, no fan on the board.

Who would get on the board and how would we elect them ?

I`d say they would have to be a season ticket holder minimum .

someone with a clean police record.

someone who has Rangers at heart.

Craig Whyte ??

He is a fan with Rangers at heart, eh ? :craphead: