Petition against our entry

Clerieblue

I see that there has been a petition set up on line against our entry back into the SPL - they are trying to get 50k signatures - scum bastards!

Although not surprised, our enemies will stop at nothing to destroy us.

This is getting tiresome....

Just caught the end of a conversation on the radio and it said in an online vote 95% say we shouldn't be allowed back in the league as a newco and in another poll 53% said they wouldn't attend football ever again if we are allowed back in. bunch of twats

Just caught the end of a conversation on the radio and it said in an online vote 95% say we shouldn't be allowed back in the league as a newco and in another poll 53% said they wouldn't attend football ever again if we are allowed back in. bunch of twats

I support the 53%.

I don't want those bastards to return to football ever again.

If they didn't let us back in, because all the supporters want the most successful team gone from the league to give others a chance, I think it would be the last straw for everybody regarding scottish football.

"I, Stewart Regan, together with Neil Doncaster, have decided due to an online petition that we are not allowing the country's and world's most successful club, and to that end World Record Holders, back into the SPL. Rangers have gave Scotland the most International players and similar feats have been achieved by the institution, however 50k people want them banned from the SPL so on this occasion we'll grant what the supporters want.

One final note, we don't need Sky's TV deal that says 4 OF derbies a season cause we're too good for that."

You can just picture it.

New owners wont go for it, but if we petitioned our own support I think most would favour dropping down to Div. 3 if it scuppers sky money, advertising money, sponsor money etc.......

But do we really want to fuck scottish football? Yes would be my answer, but I'm no money man and money talks

Aye, & how many are multiple posters or never attend games anyway.