Bill Ng lays out plan for Rangers.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as if he has a good knowledge of what he is doing and where he wishes to take us. I think I'd trust him.

Also, 'Mr Ally' - I laughed.

I don't know, correct me someone if I'm wrong, did he not say he supported Rangers when he saw John Greig lift the ECWC ?

John Greig was presented with the cup down in the dressing room, none of us seen the cup presented.

Seems as if he has a good knowledge of what he is doing and where he wishes to take us. I think I'd trust him.

Also, 'Mr Ally' - I laughed.

:lol:

Me too.

I'm not going to dismiss what this guy is saying just because Craig Whyte was a lying shitebag. His bid is sounding promising, so we'll see how this all transpires. Hopefully sooner than later.

I don't know, correct me someone if I'm wrong, did he not say he supported Rangers when he saw John Greig lift the ECWC ?

John Greig was presented with the cup down in the dressing room, none of us seen the cup presented.

not sure if he mentioned john greig, but he did say he supported us since we won that trophy. I dont believe him. He's still my choice, but i think its the yanks that are going to get the prefered bid status

He did say something along those lines. I tend to believe that though, as I heard from a good source who isn't in the habit of fabricating such things that Bill Ng is actually a Rangers fan and has been for some time. I don't think that the 'No Surrender' on scarves of the club that he owns is a coincidence... :sherlock:

not sure if he mentioned john greig, but he did say he supported us since we won that trophy. I dont believe him. He's still my choice, but i think its the yanks that are going to get the prefered bid status

I agree after hearing Ng today, no other reason for the delay.

He did say something along those lines. I tend to believe that though, as I heard from a good source who isn't in the habit of fabricating such things that Bill Ng is actually a Rangers fan and has been for some time. I don't think that the 'No Surrender' on scarves of the club that he owns is a coincidence... :sherlock:

what club is that? Any pics or further proof about the scarves?

Lol, I do love the scarfs :rolleyes: Well , if your source is reliable, it sad that it definitely looks like we are waiting on Miller :anguish:

I agree after hearing Ng today, no other reason for the delay.

i would nearly say that its all but official that they are the prefered bid. All the signs point to it being them, i thiink its always been them. From the minute i heard that their bid was higher than the rest i was thinking it would be them, after all its whoever puts the most amount of money to the creditors that wins. The delay has just added weight to my thoughts. The yanks are probably my least favourite choice.

i would nearly say that its all but official that they are the prefered bid. All the signs point to it being them, i thiink its always been them. From the minute i heard that their bid was higher than the rest i was thinking it would be them, after all its whoever puts the most amount of money to the creditors that wins. The delay has just added weight to my thoughts. The yanks are probably my least favourite choice.

(tu) Yes, probably everyone's least choice

if what ive heard is true then the yank will be miles ahead.

supposedly he has bid 20-25 million, bill ng 12 mill and tbk 10 mill. (rumours)

if they offers are correct then its a 1 horse race.

personally i would like the singapore bid to win. need to take a chance on 1 of them and the other 2 give me no confidence at all

I wont pretend that I'm clever enough to understand all the in's and out's of the takeover process so I'd like to ask any of our knowledgeable Bears a couple of questions:

I know we are a massive Club but we play in a league where theres not a lot of money generated so why would a foreigner want to take on a debt that 'could' be massive. I can understand the Blue Knights take on it as theyre Rangers men but the other two, I just dont get.

Dave King: Will be be involved with the Blue Knights?

Brian Kennedy: Is he totally out of it now?

shit patter

No i dont fancy that.

Not even with a coke??? :craphead:

It'd be foolish to trust anyone. If the staunchest man in Scotland is appointed chairman I, still, will not be close to being satisfied. Vigilance must be heightened here.

This (tu)