Dont cut our noses off

ger50champ

I would suggest we have to stop cutting our noses off to spite our faces.

I do not want R.f.c to be playing East Stirling next year or any other year.

I do not want to wait 3 years before to see another old firm game.

I do not want to see the Rangers fans almost accept that we are guilty by playing into our enemies hands .

Lets fight back and keep our place in the top league

Either way .Newco or Cva we are going to be ridiculed for a long time to come .

Id rather be in the top league where we can still hurt them in some capacity ,ie the odd old firm win .

We may lose the wars for quite a few years but we will win many battles ,Im sure of that.

In the lower leagues it will render us powerless for many many years and i believe we have to start waking up to this.

It goes without saying its desperate times and i respect all true bears opinions but with Unity and Fighting our corner we can come through this

I think its got to be down to principles and the fact they changed the rule only when we were in admin tells its own story. Divison 3 for me.

Who knows we might get them in a cup competition plus win a cup and we get europe the following year.

Rule changes at the start of the new season I would have accepted.

I dont have a season ticket this year but if we went to Division 3 I would find the money.

I think its got to be down to principles and the fact they changed the rule only when we were in admin tells its own story. Divison 3 for me.

Who knows we might get them in a cup competition plus win a cup and we get europe the following year.

I dont have a season ticket this year but if we went to Division 3 I would find the money.

Exactly.

(tu) (tu)

Let's go down to the lower divisions fuck the lot of them, and let's face it when were on the way back up the fuckers that voted against us will be in the shit begging for help and then we can have our kick like they done to us. We will never forget!!!

Division three for me,fck them,we will regroup and watch the spl slide,just have to watch any sponsors atm holding back.

We do not need the spl but they sure as hell NEED US.

I'm confused as to why people keep ssuggesting this as though it is an option available to us.

The rules prevent it as far as I can see.

I'm confused as to why people keep ssuggesting this as though it is an option available to us.

Is it? I'm sure they could change the rules, seeing as its us. I mean, thats what they're currently doing!

How did Livingston end up in the 3rd Division?

Anyway, I disagree with the OP. They can stick their SPL & Europe up their collective arses for as long as it takes us to conquer them again.

I would suggest we have to stop cutting our noses off to spite our faces.

I do not want R.f.c to be playing East Stirling next year or any other year.

I do not want to wait 3 years before to see another old firm game.

I do not want to see the Rangers fans almost accept that we are guilty by playing into our enemies hands .

Lets fight back and keep our place in the top league

Either way .Newco or Cva we are going to be ridiculed for a long time to come .

Id rather be in the top league where we can still hurt them in some capacity ,ie the odd old firm win .

We may lose the wars for quite a few years but we will win many battles ,Im sure of that.

In the lower leagues it will render us powerless for many many years and i believe we have to start waking up to this.

It goes without saying its desperate times and i respect all true bears opinions but with Unity and Fighting our corner we can come through this

Sums up your point of view nicely.

All compromise is based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender. For it is all give and no take.”

Mohandas Gandhi.

I'm a bit confused about this too. Would a Div.3 club not have to sacrifice a place to allow us to enter if that ultimately was our preferred choice?

The other clubs would be begging for Rangers to come back to the spl within 6 months of the club going to sfl3 or another league, once financial reality hits and clubs start going into admin maybe worse they will be on their hands and knees begging for us to come back no doubt about it

Right now the spl has no main sponser for next season and if we left they would have no t.v. deal that's at least £100m going out the door with us. Also the tickets that Rangers fans buy for away grounds makes up a huge chunk of income for the diddy teams over a season. Hearts and Kilmanock may not be around this time next year without us and others are on the brink as well.

If the worst happens i for one would be more than happy to sit back and watch the spl implode, everyone who put the boot into us over the last 2 months will be eating humble pie by nov/dec time. Even the scum would be hit they would have to reduce their squad by about 60% if they got humped in the early rounds in Europe.

I say feck the spl, revenge is a dish best served cold.

i wish to give the SPL and its shambolic members not a penny more for the rest of time, unfortunately we will eventually have to so i would LOVE it if we could drop to the 3rd then watch as the SPL implodes

4 OF games a season are not worth the price they, along with the rest of the SPL wish to hammer us with

We won't go to Div3. Money talks, Shite walks. The utter nonsense from these wannabe chairmen who must be hen-pecked at home, will get cleared up soon. There is no way that they will be prepared to either let their own teams receive 10-point deductions, and/or pump more money in from their own pockets. Won't happen. They see us down, don't like us and want to keep shafting us......but in time, they will wake up and realise that their rantings will have to fade - but WE will never forget them. The idea that we would have 50,000 at Ibrox watching us play Cowdenbeath somehow evades me.

That is what I am lead to believe.

So in theory we are in an "England" situation whereby no club wishes to fall upon the sword to accomodate us.

Why should it be assumed therefore that a club entitled to play in Division 3 will be willing to give up that entitlement?

We would not accept this happening to us - albeit very very unlikely.

Would the "rules" prevent it if this was happening to killie or dafc and not us?

I doubt it. Theyd go straight to div 3, do not pass go, do not collect £200.

Why are we not treated the same as other teams is my main question