what teams do we all properly hate?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them, aberdeen, hibs, dundee united, st mirren,the rest of the spl, man united, liverpool, blackburn.

I'm beginning to hate both real madrid and barcelona purely because of the diving and similar antics that goes on during a derby. Also because of what goes on here. I struggle to understand why groups of Rangers fans get so angry and wound up about two spanish teams.

I also dislike Napoli for some reason, can't put my finger on it.

Not hate, but I don't like Liverpool. For me, and some on here disagree, they are the Celtic of England. To confirm this Jamie Carragher called them a 'special club' after their win today; the inference is that they are just a wee bit better than everyone else.

This. Their support's delusional and at times dangerous, but hide behind those who fell before them. They never fail to shock me.

And them, plus the rest of the lot in the SPL. They can all get royally fucked.

I hate a lot more players and coaches individually than I do entire clubs, but they bring the rest of their sides into disrepute in my mind.

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. OM (cheating cunts)

4. Man United (glory hunting fans)

5. Liverpool (just a fucking shite team, so shite they anger me)

6. Blackburn Rovers (glad to see them fucked this year)

7. Cardiff City (fans are arseholes, esp towards us with the Miller and Goodwillie transfers)

8. Man City (bought the league, still fucked up)

9. Barcelona (I don't hate them, just hate the attention they always get)

10. Sporting Lisbon (don't really hate them, just hate it how they think they are always better than us)

Funnily enough I found myself wanting hibs to win yesterday which was strange but probably just tells you what I think of aberdeen :anguish:.

In England perhaps to some extent Newcastle because in life we often have a problem with those who remind us of ourselves because (so the psychologists tell us) we are both trying to stand on the same piece of ground. The example that's always given of this is the fiery McEnroe and Connors couldn't stand each other but they both got on well with the placid Borg.

Them, aberdeen, hibs, dundee united, st mirren,the rest of the spl, man united, liverpool, blackburn.

I'm beginning to hate both real madrid and barcelona purely because of the diving and similar antics that goes on during a derby. Also because of what goes on here. I struggle to understand why groups of Rangers fans get so angry and wound up about two spanish teams.

I also dislike Napoli for some reason, can't put my finger on it.

100% agree. I struggle with why so many scottish Rangers fans hate Man U or Liverpool too. Im perplexed by it. They aren't in the same league/same country/same competitions. Have no real bad history. It makes no sense. Yet so many on here go mad at the mere mention of those clubs. Unless they support one of those clubs then I guess I can understand.

1. Scumtic (even more with snaggletooth at the helm.

2. Aberdeen (horrible club)

3. Real Madrid ( just always hated them, don't know why)

4. Man Utd ( who doesn't? Think they deserve to be handed trophies before competitions begin)

liverpool and tims, cant really say i hate man city quite yet because they dont really have many real supporters just guys coming out the woodwork now they have struck gold!! Their attendance at the champions league games was embarassing!