Dingwall Speaks!

I've said from early on in this process that I feel it was a huge mistake for the RST to throw its weight behind TBK's bid given that they are supposed to be representing the support, not the narrow-visioned view of one or two of the RST's hierarchy who hope to be wearing a club tie and blazer if/when their bidder of choice gets the nod.

If Ng or Miller win the day the RST will be seen as opposed to the new leadership - a silly stance to have put itself in I feel.

They should have sat back and waited like the rest of us.

Apparently some of them ( :rolleyes: ) can't keep themselves from spouting ill-informed nonsense to anyone who'll listen.

:sherlock:

PS. One other thing - when did the RST spokesman take his accountancy exams?

He seems to be of the opinion that he knows better than the two Court-appointed guys from Duff & Phelps. :sherlock:

I 100% agree with you ! How unusual! (Oh and I had jsut posted similar or I would have just agreed with your post!) :beer1:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“There’s definitely been a mood swing concerning Duff & Phelps and their recent behaviour,” said Mark Dingwall, board member of Rangers Supporters Trust. “We feel it has become more and more curious in terms of the time it is taking to make the important decisions.

“The timing of the SPL decision has angered the Rangers support. Many of us don’t believe it was coincidence that the SPL unveiled the new proposals on the day Duff and Phelps were supposed to announce the preferred bidder. We feel it was an attempt to delay or derail the process.”

He answers his own point and blames the SPL, not D&P. <cr>

I've said from early on in this process that I feel it was a huge mistake for the RST to throw its weight behind TBK's bid given that they are supposed to be representing the support, not the narrow-visioned view of one or two of the RST's hierarchy who hope to be wearing a club tie and blazer if/when their bidder of choice gets the nod.

If Ng or Miller win the day the RST will be seen as opposed to the new leadership - a silly stance to have put itself in I feel.

Apparently some of them ( :rolleyes: ) can't keep themselves from spouting ill-informed nonsense to anyone who'll listen.

He seems to be of the opinion that he knows better than the two Court-appointed guys from Duff & Phelps. :sherlock:

The RST have stated on various occasions (e.g. agm's) that if and when we get a fan on the board it would require to be someone with the correct business experience. In their own words that means it would not be one of the "hierarchy".

Another thread another lets turn it into a RST and Dingwall bashing excercise. All you critics, what are you doing?

Dingwall has been touting this stuff about the administrators long before this week in an attempt to pressure them into selling to the blue knights. Let's hope when they don't he shuts up for a while....

If the preferred bidder goes to Miller or Ng their noses will be out of joint, I cannot see them switching sides without demanding places on the board.

But.....but.....that can't be so.

He's an expert. :sherlock:

At food consumption

Let’s clear one thing up, when I titled the post “Our leader” I was being sarcastic, he is not my leader as I am not a member of this organization, however he has a right to have his say and if the members of his organization do not like it! Then they can get rid of him.

Personally, I don’t think any of the fans organization’s should have aligned themselves to any of the bids, because by doing so, they run the risk of alienating the other bidders.

D&P to be far to them, believed I think, that they seen us as a football institution and with a huge fan base and an unrivalled history, therefore they did not expect the level of venom thrown at us by the scum, clubs, and other fans, or the unsympathetic, unhelpful shenanigans of the SFA/SPL.

Heaping doubt on the other bids, posting slurs about them liquidating us and slagging off the administrators that's the way the blue knights promote there bid. There bid is weak and poorly thought out so they slag off everyone else involved in attempt to drag them down to there level.

These are not the kind of people we want involved in our club

I dont believe that Mark Dingwall is the right person to be asked his opinion on anything to do with the takeover bids.

He has his own agenda, regarding the BK bid, which he firmly believes will see him become a member of the board and will push his views across at the drop of a hat to get that club blazer and tie.

The person or persons who are actually voted onto the board MUST have the fans and the clubs best interests at heart and not just the opinions of one man or one set of supporters clubs

The administratorss have one of the most complex, most convoluted, administrations to content with. Then they have had to contend with the rule change announcements ! Oh and they are doing so under the most public scrutinity. BUT that well known financial expert Mark Dingwall feels qualified to comment on how they should be doing their job, how they should be handling it and what timings they should be working to!:anguish:

People need to realise that Administrators do not have agendas - they have jobs to do, jobs that they have to report to the court in.

There are plenty of people to take our impatience and ire out on - the administrators however are NOT and should not be a target for that ire.

Well said

I dont believe that Mark Dingwall is the right person to be asked his opinion on anything to do with the takeover bids.

He has his own agenda, regarding the BK bid, which he firmly believes will see him become a member of the board and will push his views across at the drop of a hat to get that club blazer and tie.

The person or persons who are actually voted onto the board MUST have the fans and the clubs best interests at heart and not just the opinions of one man or one set of supporters clubs

He has stated he doesn't want the job, and, in all honesty, do you really believe the new owners will want a supporter in their meetings on players contracts etc.

I believe John Greig was the last rep of the fan base and look how shyster treated him.

I can never see a united front from Dingwalls unity as the piece d'artagnan done yesterday on here was ripped to shreds by one of dingwalls followers on ff :crabflute:

He has stated he doesn't want the job, and, in all honesty, do you really believe the new owners will want a supporter in their meetings on players contracts etc.

I believe John Greig was the last rep of the fan base and look how shyster treated him.

I can never see a united front from Dingwalls unity as the piece d'artagan done yesterday on here was ripped to shreds by one of dingwalls followers on ff :crabflute:

Well lets say he penned a number of erroneous and inaccurate lines of response, which I have challenged him on.

But your sentiments are right - as I said yesterday there are those who insist their way is right (to the exclusion of all others) and whilst such a mentality exists, any kind of unity which is workable is nigh on impossible. Sadly.

CB its very obvious you dont want Blue knights to succeed, so where does that leave us if the other two bids take us to liquidation???

Im no fan of MD but its getting boring listening to some of the shit written about RST as they are the enemy..............

Im only interested in My beloved club avoiding liquidation and having someone that will put his head out there rather than hide behing a keyboard and not even have a picture of himself up.brave souls that they are....

Like i said i respect all true bears and there opinions but some of the opinions would make a beggar weep with glee looking on in here.

Well lets say he penned a number of erroneous and inaccurate lines of response, which I have challenged him on.

But your sentiments are right - as I said yesterday there are those who insist their way is right (to the exclusion of all others) and whilst such a mentality exists, any kind of unity which is workable is nigh on impossible. Sadly.

Cant remember who mate, but you had someone fight your corner really strong (tu) Thought your piece yesterday was honest and should be how we all move forward.

Cant remember who mate, but you had someone fight your corner really strong (tu) Thought your piece yesterday was honest and should be how we all move forward.

Cheers NR

Sadly the kind of things I highlighted which only take us a step backward are very much evident as you have seen by Deedle's response on FollowFollow.

Im thick skinned enough to take considerable criticism, I draw the line when its infactual and erroneous.