Dingwall Speaks!

The administratorss have one of the most complex, most convoluted, administrations to content with. Then they have had to contend with the rule change announcements ! Oh and they are doing so under the most public scrutinity. BUT that well known financial expert Mark Dingwall feels qualified to comment on how they should be doing their job, how they should be handling it and what timings they should be working to!:anguish:

People need to realise that Administrators do not have agendas - they have jobs to do, jobs that they have to report to the court in.

There are plenty of people to take our impatience and ire out on - the administrators however are NOT and should not be a target for that ire.

The administrators are not doing a great job.

They stated that Craig Whyte was an irrelevance when that's clearly not he case. He still controls his shares and the administrators have done nothing to change that.

They have set numerous deadlines and missed most of them. They continuie to delay and delay and come up with a whole load of excuses.

They come out with a number of statements about the situtation of the 3 bids, some of which are subsequently denied by the parties involved.

You may be relaxed about their actions but many aren't and their delays are causing problems for our club.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RST have stated on various occasions (e.g. agm's) that if and when we get a fan on the board it would require to be someone with the correct business experience. In their own words that means it would not be one of the "hierarchy".

Another thread another lets turn it into a RST and Dingwall bashing excercise. All you critics, what are you doing?

Some of us "critics" were in the RST at the outset - some, though not all, backed off and became disillusioned when others in the RST (no names no pack drill) started to behave as if it were their own personal club.

In most organisations that I'm familiar with the membership tend to have the Board or Committee rejigged every three or four years or so - fresh blood, fresh ideas etc - that appears not to be the case with the RST.

It's almost as if someone (no names no pack drill again) thinks that the whole thing will collapse if someone's not at the top of its tree. :dry:

Hope that clears things up on how some "critics" might be thinking. :D

CB its very obvious you dont want Blue knights to succeed, so where does that leave us if the other two bids take us to liquidation???

Im no fan of MD but its getting boring listening to some of the shit written about RST as they are the enemy..............

Im only interested in My beloved club avoiding liquidation and having someone that will put his head out there rather than hide behing a keyboard and not even have a picture of himself up.brave souls that they are....

Like i said i respect all true bears and there opinions but some of the opinions would make a beggar weep with glee looking on in here.

Let me clear this one up.

I don't want the Blue Knights bid to succeed because I don't think they have the funding to take us forward.

End of.

I couldn't care if our next owner is a one-eyed trumpet player from Tibet - as long as he's got the cash and the desire to drag our club back to its rightful role as the top club in Scotland he'll do for me.

I'll also repeat what I said elsewhere - I think it was a mistake by the RST to attach themselves to the BK bid even before the bidding process closed.

If I were the new owner (Ng or Miller perhaps) and knowing their stance I wouldn't want to have anything to do with that fans' organisation - I'd cultivate my own fan connections.

The administrators are not doing a great job.

They stated that Craig Whyte was an irrelevance when that's clearly not he case. He still controls his shares and the administrators have done nothing to change that.

They have set numerous deadlines and missed most of them. They continuie to delay and delay and come up with a whole load of excuses.

They come out with a number of statements about the situtation of the 3 bids, some of which are subsequently denied by the parties involved.

You may be relaxed about their actions but many aren't and their delays are causing problems for our club.

Craig Whyte believes he is important in the process - the administrators have another view (and with unlimited time the administrators would just take any Craig Whyte issues to court and get them resolved one way or another) - What the administrators have always been fighting against is the timelines, initially trying to get into Europe next season, then with getting us out of administration by the start of next season and now (possibly) with sorting it all out by 14th May (TB verified).

The administrators are having to deal with 'shifting sand' wrt disclosure - which is why they then had no chance of making the UEFA dealine - the situation that the administrators are dealing with is NOT clean and yet to do the best by Rangers they have to try to sort out the legal mess as part of any negotiated settlement.

It is NOT the administrators who are causing delays - it is the mess left by CW (and SDM), it is the convulted structures or the CW deals, the Ticketus involvement, the missing cash, the lack of a paper trail taht are causing severe issues that the administrators are having to deal with. We (and the administrators) have severe timing issues to stop further sanctions and getting a stable team and business set for next season and it is the legal quagmire that is delaying everything.

You seem reasonably competent wrt business affairs so I am surprised you have bought into this falicy that it is the administrators who have caused the delays and problems for our club. As I said in my last post there are plenty of targets for our ire at the mess we are in - however I do not think that defelecting that ire onto the administrators is either fair or legitamate.

This is not a dig, but he has gone to [print re his thoughts, so I thought I would cheque it out(joke)

1st He hints the they are taking too long! How many administrations has md been involved with, as to pass the comment?

He most certainly is pushing for mini, that point cannot be argued about.

Craig Whyte believes he is important in the process - the administrators have another view (and with unlimited time the administrators would just take any Craig Whyte issues to court and get them resolved one way or another) - What the administrators have always been fighting against is the timelines, initially trying to get into Europe next season, then with getting us out of administration by the start of next season and now (possibly) with sorting it all out by 14th May (TB verified).

The administrators are having to deal with 'shifting sand' wrt disclosure - which is why they then had no chance of making the UEFA dealine - the situation that the administrators are dealing with is NOT clean and yet to do the best by Rangers they have to try to sort out the legal mess as part of any negotiated settlement.

It is NOT the administrators who are causing delays - it is the mess left by CW (and SDM), it is the convulted structures or the CW deals, the Ticketus involvement, the missing cash, the lack of a paper trail taht are causing severe issues that the administrators are having to deal with. We (and the administrators) have severe timing issues to stop further sanctions and getting a stable team and business set for next season and it is the legal quagmire that is delaying everything.

You seem reasonably competent wrt business affairs so I am surprised you have bought into this falicy that it is the administrators who have caused the delays and problems for our club. As I said in my last post there are plenty of targets for our ire at the mess we are in - however I do not think that defelecting that ire onto the administrators is either fair or legitamate.

Well said, and also the Administrators are having to contend with the Machievellian forces that lurk within the SPL who are trying to put us down with all their might!!

Well said, and also the Administrators are having to contend with the Machievellian forces that lurk within the SPL who are trying to put us down with all their might!!

I am sure when they first took the job they expected a fairly straight forward process - something they will gave done often- but the 'Machievellian' finance structures of CW's various deals in this case blew that out the window never mind other obstructions such as the spl. If it wisnae so fling serious youd laugh !

this misconception that the admins first priority is to the creditors is wrong first priority is givin to the "the company"

Only in so far as continuing the company as a going concern is in the interest of the creditors. Legally have to put interests of Creditors first.