put the boot in

Bad Robot

Right bears, weve been taking text after text off these cunts for months due to our predicament and what I say is today is the day for vengance.

Keep on texting them with every text joke you recieve and if you cant think of anymore just text hahahahah

Even when they stop replying keep at them and just remember how many the bheasts have sent us over the last couple of months.

What a wonderful day :crabflute:

The green, white, and YELLOW have selective memory. The goal was offside but that is okay; the penalty hit the arm but somehow that isn't. And did big Andy really touch the ball with his arm; well we know the Scottish media will be sending the film to a NASA lab to give it test upon test, but I would say it is fairly inconclusive.

The green, white, and YELLOW have selective memory. The goal was offside but that is okay; the penalty hit the arm but somehow that isn't. And did big Andy really touch the ball with his arm; well we know the Scottish media will be sending the film to a NASA lab to give it test upon test, but I would say it is fairly inconclusive.

Just watched the Beebs interview with Alan Thomson.Seems this runt has as much brains has his Manager.

No Surprise .... its the referee that has cost his team a place in final.

Its geeting boring now.Not once did the Rodent no2 say well done to Jambos or fair play to the Hearts.Not once

These shower have no dignity when they win.Certainly dont have any when they lose.

There will be the usual cover up on Rodent no1 as the media will have him going another charity walk or maybe bring few ex beggar players to say how Great a guy he is.

Lunny/Liewell will make sure all this gets put on the back burner till say the Summer when things have calmed down and he will get sweet FA Punishment

Just watched the Beebs interview with Alan Thomson.Seems this runt has as much brains has his Manager.

No Surprise .... its the referee that has cost his team a place in final.

Its geeting boring now.Not once did the Rodent no2 say well done to Jambos or fair play to the Hearts.Not once

These shower have no dignity when they win.Certainly dont have any when they lose.

There will be the usual cover up on Rodent no1 as the media will have him going another charity walk or maybe bring few ex beggar players to say how Great a guy he is.

Lunny/Liewell will make sure all this gets put on the back burner till say the Summer when things have calmed down and he will get sweet FA Punishment

Saw that interview on the net and could not believe it. That 'tainted-title' thing really bothers them lol.

But I have no one left in my contacts, I feel out with everyone when all this started. :rolleyes:

If you feel up people some will like it - others not :pipe:

(Sorry we all make typos - just found it funny - no as funny as the score this afternoon but a wee giggle anyway !

only the yahoos could turn an offside goal for them and a stonewall penalty against into a conspiracy.

I do like that one and so so very true.

As a journo it would be my first statement to any Celtic staff member,

" You do realise that Gary Hooper was offside when he equalised and a clearer penalty you will never see! your penalty claim might hold water if it hit Andy Websters arm, grow up ffs every decision thats ever given to the opposition team seems to near merit an inquisition, you are doing your level best to reduce your team to a level you might be comfortable with but i am not too sure about your paymasters, if they back you up on this they are every bit as deluded as yourself."