CW you prick

rab wilson

if you were not such a crooked bastard , and put us into administration when people were beginning to suss you out, the great unwashed would have fuck all to celebrate this season.

TBH im fuckin gutted, because given half a chance with no points deduction they would have bottled the league as well.Even after the SFA gave them the treble on a plate, they still fucked it up.

I was happy watching the bears at ibrox last week, but there is simply nothing on this earth, nothing, like watching the tinks fuck it up big time, especially when one of their own delivers the killing blow, in the last minute.... of injury time.... oh ya fuckin beauty!!! some may think i love celtics defeats more than a rangers victory.To me they go hand in hand like a pint of stella and a double bells poured in.

Against all the odds, go on the jambos. Congrats!

No Surrender

Rab

if you were not such a crooked bastard , and put us into administration when people were beginning to suss you out, the great unwashed would have fuck all to celebrate this season.

TBH im fuckin gutted, because given half a chance with no points deduction they would have bottled the league as well.Even after the SFA gave them the treble on a plate, they still fucked it up.

I was happy watching the bears at ibrox last week, but there is simply nothing on this earth, nothing, like watching the tinks fuck it up big time, especially when one of their own delivers the killing blow, in the last minute.... of injury time.... oh ya fuckin beauty!!! some may think i love celtics defeats more than a rangers victory.To me they go hand in hand like a pint of stella and a double bells poured in.

No Surrender

Rab

Totally agree with this mate and it's even sweeter when they think it's in the bag.If your a bluenose and you love beggars losing as much as me then your all right by me .Pity we couldn't have held on to our Pts lead .Think wee Lemon would be looking for a new job Tomorrow

Well said -- as per -- Rab 00000042.gif

My take on Whyte is pretty simple. He thought he could apply his business 'principles' to The Rangers. Wrong. We are not some throw away 'factory', investment vehicle and so on. We are a Scottish Institution founded on true values, real principles, dignity, and respect for all.

This is where he f*cked up.

If what I have written about our values is true -- and I will go to my grave believing them -- then one thing we must always do is pay our effin bills Craig! Not dodge the taxman.

So.... Craig Whyte did not understand us.... Does not hold our values, and I might submit, disgraced HIMSELF -- not our proud club.

He can GTF anytime he likes imho.

Someone told me that Cunt Wshyte and Liewell were related seriously though he needs to be put in his place somewhere like the bottom of the Clyde or hiding out with Jimmy Hoffa

I have it on good authority that a certain Mr. Hoffa was part of 'Giants Stadium' in NJ. 00000042.gif

Source? The History Channel! uk.gif

But given the mafia connections to the 'cement' industry....

No Surrender

Rab

Surely Sir, you cant be saying their title is tainted? :rolleyes: