RSA releases separate statement

Shane

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I'd rather not name him in case he stops telling me stuff.

TBK won is making rounds on facebook now.

Can I add theory #3 to this ridiculousness that's played out today: RST/RSA had knowledge that TBK had won and released this statement to curry favor and make it look like they'd gotten stuck into the admins forcing them to make an announcement.

Joint statement put out to pressure D&P, D&P will not be told by anyone! when to make announcement, they get in touch with RST and say, give us a bit more time (this week). simples no!

Aye, but AK could've just rung them up and asked what was going on and made a statement out of that. This is skunky from top to bottom.

I consider the supporters groups "bought".

TBK and the media have them clamouring over each other hoping to "get inside".

It won't happen and they are being played for muppets.

I said as much in the other thread before seeing this contradiction. It just proves they are doing things without a scooby as to what is happening.

They fell into bed with TBK early on and we must therefore consider their utterings as suspect at best.

It may well be TBK have the best bid, but they are looking a bit desperate and have made the supporters groups look like a couple of f*nnies.

I'm sure we can make up our own minds.

Agree and answer is in your last post "stuck into the admins forcing them to make an announcement." that part, makes it look like they have power and influence.

Yep, their potential power is only in having info they're willing to withhold from the support. If this is announced in the next 18-24 hours a lot of eyebrows need to be raised.

I was wondering where you were at.

had a date tonight. sorry to join the party late.

on tbk knights possibly having won prefferential bidder. I have no info but I've said before. ticketus weren't going to get in bed with the wrong bidder and some of the blue knights could buy and sell ng and miller.

but we shal see. still a danger of some unscrupulous sort bidding 25 million and leasing the stadium and Murray park to us to justify such a high bid.

This seems to completely contradict the motives of the "joint statement" released hours ago. If this info was known, why was the previous statement ever released in the first?

The RSA also does not list the previous statement on its facebook page, but has posted this...

It's the Assembly not the RSA (Rangers Supporters Association).

How do you arrive at your conclusion that it is contradictory?

The joint statement must have been prepared before 6 pm. The statement from the Assembly clearly says it was received from the admin guys "this evening" and it appears to be about 9 pm. It doesn't say much that we don't already know. The Assembly guys put it out in the public domain as soon as they received it. It isn't the Assembly statement it is from Duff and Phelps. Are you suggesting that the Assembly should have contacted the RSA and RST first for agreement on a joint statement just to release a statement received from the administrators? For all anyone knows, the Assembly may have actually contacted the other two bodies. It isn't a big deal because it says nothing new.

The joint statement must have been prepared before 6 pm. The statement from the Assembly clearly says it was received from the admin guys "this evening" and it appears to be about 9 pm. It doesn't say much that we don't already know. The Assembly guys put it out in the public domain as soon as they received it. It isn't the Assembly statement it is from Duff and Phelps. Are you suggesting that the Assembly should have contacted the RSA and RST first for agreement on a joint statement just to release a statement received from the administrators? For all anyone knows, the Assembly may have actually contacted the other two bodies. It isn't a big deal because it says nothing new.

some people would like their to be disharmony.

they scream unity then go on the attack.

its :anguish:

had a date tonight. sorry to join the party late.

on tbk knights possibly having won prefferential bidder. I have no info but I've said before. ticketus weren't going to get in bed with the wrong bidder and some of the blue knights could buy and sell ng and miller.

but we shal see. still a danger of some unscrupulous sort bidding 25 million and leasing the stadium and Murray park to us to justify such a high bid.

As opposed to using the stadium and MP to secure a credit line to keep the lights on, yeah?

*regular mudslinging ensues*

Dinner and a movie or what?

Well, so much for a united front in the face of a massive attack on our club.

I hope the ego's of all 3 supporters groups are satisfied.

Why does the release of a bland statement from the admin guys cause you to suddenly think there is no unity with the 3 fans groups? Andy Kerr says he only got it this evening obviously after the joint statement was issued. This is a "nothing" topic which just creates distrust.

Fuck me, did FF close for the night?

They all got their heads together for the first big announcement of the day; why wouldn't they for the follow up? Sends mixed messages, as we saw here.

Fuck me, did FF close for the night?

They all got their heads together for the first big announcement of the day; why wouldn't they for the follow up? Sends mixed messages, as we saw here.

How does it send mixed messages? All that Andy Kerr said was that it was received this evening and that was hours after the joint statement was released. He simply put the Duff and Phelps statement in the public domain. It isn't an Assembly statement it's the D & P statement. This is no big deal!!

How does it send mixed messages? All that Andy Kerr said was that it was received this evening and that was hours after the joint statement was released. He simply put the Duff and Phelps statement in the public domain. It isn't an Assembly statement it's the D & P statement. This is no big deal!!

For one thing, there wasn't a timeline attached to it, only one implied. And THE ASSEMBLY never issued the original joint statement earlier in the day. It's not presented as a statement from the administrators, especially since they seem more than capable of speaking for themselves.

And if none of this is a big deal, if these answers were so readily available to AK at the first, why the haughty-taughty JOINT STATEMENT FROM SUPPORTERS' GROUPS earlier in the day? There was no point to it. And now the RST is trying to paint it as either the statement worked or D&P are using more stall tactics without any evidence to support such ridiculous statements.

So yeah, I see some problems in this, as do a few others.

As opposed to using the stadium and MP to secure a credit line to keep the lights on, yeah?

*regular mudslinging ensues*

Dinner and a movie or what?

yeah mate dinner and a movie.

securing a creditline would be very different to.leasing the stadium.as you know. but I'm just pointing out one possibility.

we need to cross our fingers things don't get worse because they could.

yeah mate dinner and a movie.

securing a creditline would be very different to.leasing the stadium.as you know. but I'm just pointing out one possibility.

we need to cross our fingers things don't get worse because they could.

What'd you go see? Caught one earlier, myself: The Crucifixion of Lemon. You wouldn't believe what these men in black and yellow shirts were doing to him!

For one thing, there wasn't a timeline attached to it, only one implied. And THE ASSEMBLY never issued the original joint statement earlier in the day. It's not presented as a statement from the administrators, especially since they seem more than capable of speaking for themselves.

And if none of this is a big deal, if these answers were so readily available to AK at the first, why the haughty-taughty JOINT STATEMENT FROM SUPPORTERS' GROUPS earlier in the day? There was no point to it. And now the RST is trying to paint it as either the statement worked or D&P are using more stall tactics without any evidence to support such ridiculous statements.

So yeah, I see some problems in this, as do a few others.

You are missing the point. Joint statement issued before 6 pm as far as I can tell. AK received a bland statement from D & P "this evening" and just made it public. That was some hours after the joint statement and it was out approx 9 pm. What is so wrong with AK showing everyone the D & P statement? It says nothing and AK is just letting us all see it. AK didn't write it, it was D & P.

There is no issue here about a lack of unity with the three supporters organisations.

I didn't say the Assembly issued the Joint Statement I was pointing out that you had appeared to confuse the Assembly with the RSA at the start of this topic.

The statement from AK makes no effort of showing it's an administrator's statement. It's clearly written from AK's perspective or little Rossy over there. In either case, it's not a statement from the administrators as we've come to know them.

The problem is the lack of clarity over the intentions of the original statement, and the fact the groups continue to hide behind a facade of impartiality when it comes to the bids. You can't say, Here's a list of objective points by which we will measure the bids, and then turn around and say, But even if those are met we can apply our own subjective analysis as we see fit. If they stopped pretending like they weren't elbows deep in the TBK bid they'd have a little more credibility, especially if statements like the one made today weren't composed of vague non sequiturs and ultimatums. It makes statements like Andy's a "big deal" if you're not privy to the details of why these statements were formed and released on a Sunday evening. The groups would do themselves a world of favors if they gave clear reasons to their madness, but then they don't answer to us, only their members.

I just checked the Assembly web site and AK put it out from his mobile apparently. What is wrong with him letting us know what was received from D & P this evening?

You have now widened the discussion with your last reply.

The joint statement is asking for D & P to "get the finger out" , nothing contentious.

There is insufficient information from any of the bids for proper analysis and discussion by the fans.

I just checked the Assembly web site and AK put it out from his mobile apparently. What is wrong with him letting us know what was received from D & P this evening?

You have now widened the discussion with your last reply.

The joint statement is asking for D & P to "get the finger out" , nothing contentious.

The point on AK is fair enough. Should've been labeled better but whatever. It's why I don't do facebook on the mobile.

I beg to differ greatly on your analysis of the earlier joint statement.