RSA releases separate statement

Shane

It is difficult to evaluate bids without info, and the vacuum created by the lack of it has been exploited by some to create doubts. After all these doubts can't be shot down without knowing the truth.

I am happy to get behind any PB, so long as they will be beneficial to the club. A lot of shite and innuendo has been posted about the various bids, but I'm sure once it's out in the open, most of the support will be like myself and get behind them.

It seems Mini and TBK are desperate to buy the club, just not desperate enough to risk any money on it.

They also don't seem to have any plan for liquidation.

We will be royally fucked if they are in charge and it happens.

You sounded so sincere too! :rolleyes:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because clearly some fans are willing to jump in blindly behind them. D&P answers to the confidentiality of the bidders, not the want of SG's to be privy to every detail of the process. If the reply given to Kerr was in fact prompted by the initial statement, I think their reaction would've been more, "What're these fuckers on to now?" wanker.gif than "HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE GOING TO BLOW THE LID OFF OUR EVIL PLAN!"

The supporters' groups have been disingenuous in their reporting of the facts regarding their position on the bids; surely they wouldn't do the same in regards to supposed feet dragging by the admins....10310.gif

That doesn't answer the question, but no matter.

It's non-refundable and doesn't guarantee that a deal will be done. There is also the question of where this money is going.

Have never read anything as to the question of where this money is going!! Apart from people not in the know on here saying the administrators will pocket it.

And I am fully aware it is non-refundable as is the case with all administrations.

Have never read anything as to the question of where this money is going!! Apart from people not in the know on here saying the administrators will pocket it.

And I am fully aware it is non-refundable as is the case with all administrations.

It seems the ‘in thing’ at the minute; D&P are crooks and are dragging this out on purpose….

:rolleyes:

I believe all bidders (or certainly two of them) feel the fee is excessive and obviously doesn't guarantee a winning bid after the 14 days exclusivity period.

Thus, as you mentioned last week, paying this can be seen as a gamble when other factors have not yet been delivered by the administrator. I'd fancy Craig Whyte remains a difficult obstacle.

That is their choice as to the fee. I myself have withdrawn from bids that I felt did not warrant paying an exclusivity fee. Par for the course.

craig whyte seems to make a living of placing himself in this position of being awkward, the nature of the bheast and all that.

Why bother pandering for points with the public?

Because clearly some fans are willing to jump in blindly behind them.

That doesn't answer the question, but no matter.

Yeah, you're right. I avoided your question by answering it with the first sentence of my response and then building upon the reasons for that. 00000042.gif

Duck and dodge, mate. Duck and dodge. Playing a wee little role-playing game with supporters' hearts is clearly what the groups should be after. How many more rolls of the die until they ascend to the board room?

They've got a lot of big talk to throw around but few answers for it when prodded.

This seems to be the thought of many from the moment the indicative bids were lodged. Could not believe 2 days or so after said bids mini was asking foe a decision.

One would almost think he had no idea how this whole process works, especially if he was providing figures which were incorrect….that should speed things up eh Paul?

Yeah, you're right. I avoided your question by answering it with the first sentence of my response and then building upon the reasons for that. 00000042.gif

Right, so some fans jump in blindly behind them. What does that do to increase the chance of preferred bidder status being awarded to TBK?

One would almost think he had no idea how this whole process works, especially if he was providing figures which were incorrect….that should speed things up eh Paul?

Exactly, as no doubt re his property business he has bought/bid from administrators or liquidators in the past.

Right, so some fans jump in blindly behind them. What does that do to increase the chance of preferred bidder status being awarded to TBK?

Fuck me........................................................................................................................................................................................

Regardless of whether or not TBK is the preferred bidder and the SGs get to parade around Ibrox while we shower them with rose pedals, they are trying to play big dog on the block and make these BOLD statements that look like they're getting right stuck into those evil administrators taking millions of pounds out of our club. They are pandering for points to their own ends. They are being self-serving.

I don't think I can explain that any more clearly.

Amazing that some still don't understand the mess David Murray, made worse by Craig Whyte, got us into.

Administration has been brewing for ages with the club and that is a fact. If it wasn't for the CL monies we would have faced this ages ago. Dare I say it , could have maybe been straight to liquidation as the Euro monies allowed the bank to reduce their debt.

david murray is the one that turned the snowball into an avalanche and carved up various part of the company and got himself a knighthood as some sort of business genius , whilst borrowing and borrowing.

That day as we all know came to a shuddering halt and more so the fact llloyds bought HBOS, I mean he was even under pressure when Halifax bought Bo S.

The along comes whyte ............................................................history as they say.

Fuck me........................................................................................................................................................................................

Regardless of whether or not TBK is the preferred bidder and the SGs get to parade around Ibrox while we shower them with rose pedals, they are trying to play big dog on the block and make these BOLD statements that look like they're getting right stuck into those evil administrators taking millions of pounds out of our club. They are pandering for points to their own ends. They are being self-serving.

I don't think I can explain that any more clearly.

Ok, so Andy Kerr is doing this simply to boost his own ego and look good in front of the support and it is incidental to the bidding process which is going on. Thanks for that.

Ok, so Andy Kerr is doing this simply to boost his own ego and look good in front of the support and it is incidental to the bidding process which is going on. Thanks for that.

Did I specify AK or did I say all the SGs? Again, stick to what I'm actually saying.

These are the words of a group trying to be Billy Big Brass in front of the support:

Rangers Supporters@rangersfctrust

I must have imagined conference calls and updates from reps! The delays are an excuse for D&P

Read all the admin statements and what the bidders have said. It doesn't add up.

Yet to decided. We're hardly going announce our exact intentions when cards gave still to be played.

We're working on that along with other groups. Let's hope it doesnt come to that.

But of course if you question them about their sources for making such bold statements re: the admin process then you're just devolving into name calling.

AK's got more class than the lot of them put together, but the way they've composed themselves over the past 72 hours is shameful.

Administration has been brewing for ages with the club and that is a fact. If it wasn't for the CL monies we would have faced this ages ago. Dare I say it , could have maybe been straight to liquidation as the Euro monies allowed the bank to reduce their debt.

david murray is the one that turned the snowball into an avalanche and carved up various part of the company and got himself a knighthood as some sort of business genius , whilst borrowing and borrowing.

That day as we all know came to a shuddering halt and more so the fact llloyds bought HBOS, I mean he was even under pressure when Halifax bought Bo S.

The along comes whyte ............................................................history as they say.

It's true, I said to my mum the other day we'd have got to this point eventually unless proper investment suddenly came in. Whyte has speeded up the process and made things more difficult, not for one second am I defending him, but administration was very much a possibility if he hadn't come in even if it didn't happen in February, it would have happened in the forseeable future.

David Murray created this situation is over 20 years of owning us, and it sickens me he isn't held personally accountable in some way.

Did I specify AK or did I say all the SGs? Again, stick to what I'm actually saying.

These are the words of a group trying to be Billy Big Brass in front of the support:

I must have imagined conference calls and updates from reps! The delays are an excuse for D&P

Read all the admin statements and what the bidders have said. It doesn't add up.

Yet to decided. We're hardly going announce our exact intentions when cards gave still to be played.

We're working on that along with other groups. Let's hope it doesnt come to that.

But of course if you question them about their sources for making such bold statements re: the admin process then you're just devolving into name calling.

AK's got more class than the lot of them put together, but the way they've composed themselves over the past 72 hours is shameful.

You didn't specify anyone, but as they are all in it together, I picked one of the individuals involved. Obviously they will all be as implicit as each other for the crimes that you say they are guilty of.

You didn't specify anyone, but as they are all in it together, I picked one of the individuals involved. Obviously they will all be as implicit as each other for the crimes that you say they are guilty of.

You're right, they are.00000042.gif

No point of two blocks of wood arguing, mate. Cheers party0012.gif

It's true, I said to my mum the other day we'd have got to this point eventually unless proper investment suddenly came in. Whyte has speeded up the process and made things more difficult, not for one second am I defending him, but administration was very much a possibility if he hadn't come in even if it didn't happen in February, it would have happened in the forseeable future.

David Murray created this situation is over 20 years of owning us, and it sickens me he isn't held personally accountable in some way.

When would it have happened, and what would have been the event that caused it?