Round two in Court today!

I'm not md. I can prove it anytime your in Glasgow mate. I've met a good few members on here including almost all the admins.

we can go for a pint anytime I owe you one for helping me perfect my risotto.

lol risotto!! I will be in Glasgow again soon, was there a few weeks ago and met with Johan for a beer or two prior to going to the Oran Mor.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a lot of money just to find out whyte won't sell to you and all you've done is moved us 2 weeks closer to oblivion.

its a lot of trust to put in a administrator that talks a lot and delivers little.

but we are talking like we know tbk are preffered bidder and we don't. let's see what this week brings.

Again pray tell me as to what you expected and what knowledge you have to back up your disappointment in them. You may recall a number of weeks ago I mentioned that my thoughts were nothing would be sorted until May.

If the £500k was for only two weeks, it would be the first of their own deadlines that they kept to. :D

You do realise that the bidders laregly determine how long the bidding process takes, not the admins. Had Murray spent more time behind a calculator instead of a microphone he probably could've gotten his numbers straight a lot sooner.

BTW, how much money has TBK pissed away on fixing their bid every third day? Surely they've got accountants working on this, or at least really smart hamsters. Are they paying for that out of the goodness of their hearts or is it rolled into the price of their bid? Surely the longer they drag this out the more it negatively impacts the club, no?

Is 2.5% of the deal the norm?

Well back in Jan I back out of following up a £6m bid when the administrators asked for 100k. That was a decision I made. If they parties involved n the bid for our club have an issues with the 500k, then let them come out and say publically after all a good number on here keep calling for the administrators to come out and tell us everything.

Well back in Jan I back out of following up a £6m bid when the administrators asked for 100k. That was a decision I made. If they parties involved n the bid for our club have an issues with the 500k, then let them come out and say publically after all a good number on here keep calling for the administrators to come out and tell us everything.

So you baulked at paying an even lower percentage than is being asked for by D&P, but can't see why the bidders would quibble? Any specific reason for that?

So you baulked at paying an even lower percentage than is being asked for by D&P, but can't see why the bidders would quibble? Any specific reason for that?

He is one man.

TBK are a group of men with if to believed vast amounts of personal wealth. They are bidding for a massive club who if run correctly could make them a nice profit. 500k in the grand scheme of things is buttons and also this would have been made aware from the offset would it not?

He is one man.

TBK are a group of men with if to believed vast amounts of personal wealth. They are bidding for a massive club who if run correctly could make them a nice profit. 500k in the grand scheme of things is buttons and also this would have been made aware from the offset would it not?

If a group of businessmen with vast amounts of personal wealth think there is something wrong with it, then maybe they are correct. If it's true that all the bidders complained about it, then can they all be wrong? They aren't wealthy through squandering money needlessly.

If a group of businessmen with vast amounts of personal wealth think there is something wrong with it, then maybe they are correct. If it's true that all the bidders complained about it, then can they all be wrong? They aren't wealthy through squandering money needlessly.

This fee would have been disclosed from the start I would have thought would it not?

It also has the potential to be a £10m chat, but why downplay things.

Fine, £10m + £20m being estimated for the takeover = £30m. £500k fee = 1/60th the moneys involved, conveniently the exact same figure in ED's example.

Got any more for me, smartass? Stop using Murray's calculator to make your points.

This fee would have been disclosed from the start I would have thought would it not?

I don't know when it was first disclosed, but I think the first rumours of it becoming a problem came after the best bids went in, but I could be wrong on that.

I don't know when it was first disclosed, but I think the first rumours of it becoming a problem came after the best bids went in, but I could be wrong on that.

Did those rumours come from the bidder telling everyone who will listen about the admin process or the other two?

Fine, £10m + £20m being estimated for the takeover = £30m. £500k fee = 1/60th the moneys involved, conveniently the exact same figure in ED's example.

Got any more for me, smartass? Stop using Murray's calculator to make your points.

Let's use Ng's calculator. His bid was reported to be £20m - £12m for a CVA, while TBK were reported to have offered only £10m for the CVA. They did well to double their bid.

Do you think that a CVA gets done and then HMRC get a separate deal on the side?

Let's use Ng's calculator. His bid was reported to be £20m - £12m for a CVA, while TBK were reported to have offered only £10m for the CVA. They did well to double their bid.

Do you think that a CVA gets done and then HMRC get a separate deal on the side?

Oh yeah, I forgot the CVA-HMRC included is the only part of this whole process. In either case, expecting there to be a set accepted % for an exclusivity fee is ridiculous. Just because TBK low-balled the offer doesn't mean the EF should drop accordingly.

Oh yeah, I forgot the CVA-HMRC included is the only part of this whole process. In either case, expecting their to be a set accepted % for an exclusivity fee is ridiculous. Just because TBK low-balled the offer doesn't mean the EF should drop accordingly.

Low-balled the offer? You just informed us that they were shoving in £30m, a figure which is more than has been reported for any of the other two.

Mate, arguing with you and GS is like arguing with Dingwall's parrot. You've at least got a bit more sense and grammar about you, but we're getting nowhere in a hurry.

I'm not trying to get anywhere.

If TBK are the best bid for the club, I hope they get it, and the same goes for the other two parties. Given the stance you have taken since joining, you can't say the same.

would you pay 500k for two weeks of duff and Phelps promises. I wouldn't.

as for the war by d & p its much more than you suggest but war is a stretch of course.

I dont understand the first bit - I asume you have seen something where the preferred bidder stumps up 500k prior to conclusion? (Not an unusual request but it would be funds to keep the company running and not for D&P fees ) - and I would consider that BUT based on a number of factors and like everything else in this endeavour it would be conditional on a number of things (most of which I would be guessing on)

(BTW: Glad you agree you exaggerated! now we know!:pipe: )