Round two in Court today!

I've been here a little longer than Whyte, mate. Cut me some slack.

I don't give a lot of credence to a bidder who thinks a CVA is the only possibly outcome to this and has stated he doesn't feel it necessary to develop plans for alternate scenarios. I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyy really hope TBK does not win, you're right. But fuck me if they do that I won't be having a good old fashioned sash bash in their honor. burt_reynolds.jpg

My problems lie in the SG's waving a flag of support for one bid when their best interests should be, as you said, what's the best bid for the club. They're carrying a banner for TBK and pretending to be impartial.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you baulked at paying an even lower percentage than is being asked for by D&P, but can't see why the bidders would quibble? Any specific reason for that?

Baulked is a rather strange word to use and as you are always saying it is not a business we are talking about it is our club tongue.gif If I was in the position of having the funds available to have put in a bid for our club, I would have had no hesitation to paying the 500k.

But as= we are told there is only one group who are real Rangers men, and as someone has pointed out the fees that they would have spent on the remodelling of their bid well the 500k doesn't seem so bad.

Can you please tell me why you continually think this 500k is going into the back pockets of the administrators.

Also if they have objections to the 5ook why do they not inform the administrators that they are withdrawing their bid, as I did, with the administrators involved in the development I was interested in. Knowing that if they ever came back to me asking me to submit my bid again I had them exactly where I wanted them.

Can you please tell me why you continually think this 500k is going into the back pockets of the administrators.

When did I say it once, never mind continually?

Also if they have objections to the 5ook why do they not inform the administrators that they are withdrawing their bid, as I did, with the administrators involved in the development I was interested in. Knowing that if they ever came back to me asking me to submit my bid again I had them exactly where I wanted them.

Ask them. You might as well ask the other two while you are at it, as there are reports of them querying the price too.

it supposed to be a little sticky but add a bit more stock if you want to free it up a bit.

Aye, but mine was sticking in the pan. You could turn it upside down and it would hold like plaster. Thanks for the tip! Gonna make some tonight.

When did I say it once, never mind continually?

Ask them. You might as well ask the other two while you are at it, as there are reports of them querying the price too.

You will have to go back and check your posts! As my life moves at a very fast pace , hence have no time to go and checkbiggrin.gif

As for reports , reports from who?

What rice do you use.

Some brand of Arborio, dunno the name. The wife buys it and tries to sucker me into cooking it up. I'm more the bag of brown rice and automatic rice cooker sort when it comes to that 00000042.gif

I'm a half decent shout in the kitchen, but risotto continues to escape me. I can hit it dead on once, well fucking off the next.

What rice do you use.

Some brand of Arborio, dunno the name. The wife buys it and tries to sucker me into cooking it up. I'm more the bag of brown rice and automatic rice cooker sort when it comes to that 00000042.gifI'm a half decent shout in the kitchen, but risotto continues to escape me. I can hit it dead on once, well fucking off the next.

FFS Guys,this is the bears ben! Not women's cooking hour!!! :lol:

Some brand of Arborio, dunno the name. The wife buys it and tries to sucker me into cooking it up. I'm more the bag of brown rice and automatic rice cooker sort when it comes to that 00000042.gif

I'm a half decent shout in the kitchen, but risotto continues to escape me. I can hit it dead on once, well fucking off the next.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/may/06/how-to-make-perfect-risotto

Aye, but mine was sticking in the pan. You could turn it upside down and it would hold like plaster. Thanks for the tip! Gonna make some tonight.

Lol

Just spat me pasta oot reading that, and nearly choked, snot, runny eyes the lot.

Wife looking at me thinking wtf