Experts - tell us what should be done?

I seem to be finding myself getting more and more frustrated at the experts on here with the Duff and Phelps conspiracy theories and obsession with fees that are the going rate.

Clearly many feel they are qualified enough to come to the conclusion that things should have been done much quicker and therefore it's been a plot to drag it out.

Since i'd never claim to be an expert i'm really curious to hear exactly how this administration process should have been done because Clark and Whitehouse have apparently done it so wrong? Wrong doing accusations against court appointed administrators who's job is to help the creditors and save the business, not to mention a company with Duff and Phelps reputation, it's pretty serious stuff, so I can only assume the ones on here constantly saying how evil they are must have a very very certain idea of how Rangers in administration should be handled?

It's a wonder there weren't a good number of members that applied to be our admins themselves.

I just wish they would get on with it. This week would be great, with the unwashed still in meltdown over their "treble" disappearance, then their "double" disappearance, THEN the Gers being saved. Kingston & Erskine bridges would need to be closed for a month.

I just wish they would get on with it. This week would be great, with the unwashed still in meltdown over their "treble" disappearance, then their "double" disappearance, THEN the Gers being saved. Kingston & Erskine bridges would need to be closed for a month.

please be true ;)

I seem to be finding myself getting more and more frustrated at the experts on here with the Duff and Phelps conspiracy theories and obsession with fees that are the going rate.

Clearly many feel they are qualified enough to come to the conclusion that things should have been done much quicker and therefore it's been a plot to drag it out.

Since i'd never claim to be an expert i'm really curious to hear exactly how this administration process should have been done because Clark and Whitehouse have apparently done it so wrong? Wrong doing accusations against court appointed administrators who's job is to help the creditors and save the business, not to mention a company with Duff and Phelps reputation, it's pretty serious stuff, so I can only assume the ones on here constantly saying how evil they are must have a very very certain idea of how Rangers in administration should be handled?

It's a wonder there weren't a good number of members that applied to be our admins themselves.

Accusations like the ones aimed at Duff and Phelps are borne out of fear, frustration or (for some) their own or other agendas. I have dealt with a good number of administrators and administration (all fairly straight forward stuff) but D&P have had so much shit to deal with, its like shovelling dry sand with a pitch fork.

I understands fans fear and the desire to know what is happening and put things behind us and move on BUT getting frustrated and taking it out on the Administrators wont change a thing and only leads to more confusion and disunity. Those pushing D&P for their own agendas are just disruptive and bumping their gums - (IMHO).

D&P are professionals doing a professional job (IMHO) under very testing circumstances.

Easy

Sell all our players for £100m and buy in replacements for £50m and use the £50m deficit towards our HMRC bill along with whatever our new owners have and Bobs yer auntie.

Fuck how difficult wiz that. :crabflute:

Accusations like the ones aimed at Duff and Phelps are borne out of fear, frustration or (for some) their own or other agendas. I have dealt with a good number of administrators and administration (all fairly straight forward stuff) but D&P have had so much shit to deal with, its like shovelling dry sand with a pitch fork.

I understands fans fear and the desire to know what is happening and put things behind us and move on BUT getting frustrated and taking it out on the Administrators wont change a thing and only leads to more confusion and disunity. Those pushing D&P for their own agendas are just disruptive and bumping their gums - (IMHO).

D&P are professionals doing a professional job (IMHO) under very testing circumstances.

Pretty much what I think, without being as confrontational and sarcastic as I was in the OP.

I can understand why Rangers fans have trust issues after Murray and now Whyte, but people need to realise the administrators aren't random businessmen that have bought us, they have a job set by the court, if they weren't doing that properly then they're putting themselves at risk of being charged.

Pretty much what I think, without being as confrontational and sarcastic as I was in the OP.

I can understand why Rangers fans have trust issues after Murray and now Whyte, but people need to realise the administrators aren't random businessmen that have bought us, they have a job set by the court, if they weren't doing that properly then they're putting themselves at risk of being charged.

Yep - agreed

There are parts of it I understand, but with all the information and rumours swirling around, it's as good as impossible to make total sense of it.

The way I see it, what will happen will happen, and my understanding of events isn't really going to change much. To that end, I'm happy to stay in semi-ignorant bliss.

At least you are in a state of semi-ignorant bliss - most are in a state of semi-ignorant infuriation and impatience :happy: !