When They Finally Announce A Preferred Bidder

Guardian

I'm sure D & P will announce a preferred bidder (PB) when they are finished with the selection process.

I've no idea who that may be and I'm keeping an open mind until I have sufficient info to make a decision on who I think is best. (Not that my opinion matters to anyone).

It is difficult to evaluate bids without info, and the vacuum created by the lack of it has been exploited by some to create doubts. After all these doubts can't be shot down without knowing the truth.

Hopefully once the PB is announced, the admins will be able to tell us a bit more about the winning bid and why it was chosen.

I am happy to get behind any PB, so long as they will be beneficial to the club. A lot of shite and innuendo has been posted about the various bids, but I'm sure once it's out in the open, most of the support will be like myself and get behind them.

If TBK win it, this place will be in absolute uproar - getting behind the preffered bidder will not happen.

Casey i agree, but, just like lemmon(with refs) it will not chage D&P's minds, WE must get behind the preferred bidder for unity , after all we just want what is best for our team.

Casey i agree, but, just like lemmon(with refs) it will not chage D&P's minds, WE must get behind the preferred bidder for unity , after all we just want what is best for our team.

I have no personal preference - as long as it is the right move for the club.

If TBK win it will be because their bid is the best…if they lost it will be because their bid was not good enough.

No bid is going to be well received by all but hopefully the bid that wins will bring some stability to the club.

Best for the creditors and best for the club aren't necessarily the same thing.