Craig Whyte speaking

Shane

11mRonnie Esplin@RonnieEsplin

Craig Whyte in carefree mood today, speaking from Monaco. Tells PA Sport there is "not a chance" he will appear in front of SFA tmw.

9mRonnie Esplin@RonnieEsplin

Whyte says he still hasn't spoken to Bill Miller and has no plans to do so.

Ronnie Esplin@RonnieEsplin

Craig Whyte reiterates that any new owner would first have to "thrash out a deal" with him. This could take time...

STV update:

http://sport.stv.tv/...judicial-panel/

Rangers owner Craig Whyte has dismissed Scottish Football Association charges against him as "farcical" and says he will not appear at the governing body's judicial hearing.

The disciplinary hearings, originally scheduled for late March, will take place over three days this week.

The SFA has charged Rangers and Whyte with seven rule breaches following an independent inquiry led by Lord Nimmo into events at the administration-hit club.

Whyte is individually charged with two disciplinary breaches and is entitled to make his case to the SFA judicial panel. However, he has insisted he will remain in the South of France rather than travelling to Hampden, saying that he would be wasting his time in attending.

Asked if he would make his own case, he told PA: "Not a chance.

"The SFA is a farcical organisation. The whole thing is a farce. I will absolutely play no part in it and I will have no representation at Hampden.

"I will have more to say about it all in the next couple of days."

Whyte had already failed to attend a procedural hearing on April 6 which was set for him to "lodge a substantive response and for representations to be made as to state of preparation".

He's right about the SFA being a farce, but what are the odd of the club being brought up on charges of bringing the game into disrepute because of his comments before Lemon's made to stand for his?

11mRonnie Fiction ‏ @RonnieFiction

Craig Whyte in carefree mood today, speaking from Monaco. Think I'll make some shit up and post it on some websites.

9mRonnie Esplanade ‏ @RonnieEasterBunny

Whyte says he still hasn't spoken to Bill Miller and has not spoken to his Mum, Mrs Miller, either.

Ronnie Easylikesundaymorning ‏ @RonnieEeebygumlad

Craig Whyte reiterates that any new owner would first have to "thrash out a deal" with him. The administrators at Fudd & Yelps claim that he's a fucking nobody in this arrangement....oh dear, who to believe?? :sherlock:

CanadianBacon @TwitterTwatterPish&Clatter :rolleyes:

It's not his dispute with the SFA I'm worried about but, rather, his consistent statements that all the bidders will have to deal with him eventually. His interest is only in doing a lucrative deal for his shares. That's what he's after, and then he can walk away when he makes his money!

The SFA care not a jot if he appears or doesn't appear because they intend to sanction us regardless. Whyte ,of course, knows this. He will not suffer any personal financial penaly and that's all he's concerned about. Whether the Club suffers or not is of no interest to him.

Some tweets from David Hillier, Professor of Finance at Strathclyde Business School, which were of interest regarding CW:

"No contact with Whyte strongly suggests Miller RFC bid is Newco. Very likely CW will sell to Ng or TBK and avoid liquidation investigation."

"[Liquidation investigation] is a mandatory investigation by the liquidator into the final three years of a company to go to secretary of state."

"Likely outcome now looks like CVA but club remains in admin until HMRC FTT decision. This is why clarity needed on SPL proposals."

"CW said that Miller hasn't been in touch which makes me believe he wants to liquidate and not negotiate CVA."

Most of it speculation obviously but interesting nonetheless.