SFA's plans for new league system

scottyc06

Bbc are reporting sfa are looking at plans for their own league format.. I.e fuck the spl!

I'm just heading out to the Glasgow cup so will someone update on what is said, was just a bulletin on the strt of the news so will be on reporting Scotland, so will someone update what is said please?

So... SFA order of business...

1) Wait til Rangers go into admin

2) Launch a series of pointless, needless and probably expensive investigations into Rangers

3) Set up punishments clearly directed at financial "powerhouses" who have got themselves into trouble to give wee teams a chance

4) fuck it... just make a new league...

Some organisation :lol:

No doubt as part of the rules we only get 2% of TV money or some bullshit like that

If anyone goes to any away game this season you should be ashamed of yourself don't give these bastards a single penny, let's fucking destroy these cunts.

This season? What about those of us who already applied to Hearts before the SPL came out with their bullshit? What about those who got their tickets for their shitehole on the CCCS?

I'm fully behind any boycott that happens, but it must happen next season if at all. Would be very silly to think that it would ever work this season. Especially when the majority have their tickets for the fixtures after the split.

This season? What about those of us who already applied to Hearts before the SPL came out with their bullshit? What about those who got their tickets for their shitehole on the CCCS?

I'm fully behind any boycott that happens, but it must happen next season if at all. Would be very silly to think that it would ever work this season. Especially when the majority have their tickets for the fixtures after the split.

But next season will be too late they will be trying to set these new rules in place in time just to punish us if you have already paid for tickets then fair enough but if you buy anymore away tickets then you should be ashamed yourself.

It will be too late by next season

They are not going to implement a new league system by next season

Maybe not a new league system but make no mistake any changes being made are soley to get at us and to try and weaken us if you are happy to bend over, lupe up and take it then we might aswell just give up as a club and disband.

But next season will be too late they will be trying to set these new rules in place in time just to punish us if you have already paid for tickets then fair enough but if you buy anymore away tickets then you should be ashamed yourself.

It will be too late by next season

:anguish:

The Clubs will have their money and you want to see RSC's out of pocket? They can't take a hit of a £1k+.

Maybe not a new league system but make no mistake any changes being made are soley to get at us and to try and weaken us if you are happy to bend over, lupe up and take it then we might aswell just give up as a club and disband.

Jesus, calm the beans, was only saying they aren't gonna put a new league system in place by next season. I'm fully aware that many changes are being made in an attempt to appease those disapporving of our stay in the top flight

Maybe instead of us forever trying to join the EPL

Theyre gonna get the english to join us, with barca and madrid.

Great TV deal

Only jokin btw

I think with guys like Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan on board, this is FULLY possible, and probable :D

:mutley:

I have already said that if they have already got tickets then it's obviousley different but no other tickets should be purchased.

What's the point then? It's hardly a boycott. Like the poster said before, wait until next Season when we can have an organised boycott if that is what the support wants.

What's the point then? It's hardly a boycott. Like the poster said before, wait until next Season when we can have an organised boycott if that is what the support wants.

The point is so the SPL clubs don't get anymore money, obviousley if tickets have already been purchased then they already have that money but we should not be giving them anymore of our money send them a message that we won't be raped by them while we are down.

They are trying to get these extra punishments in for next season so like I said it would be too late if we done anything next season the new rules would be in place already.

The point is so the SPL clubs don't get anymore money, obviousley if tickets have already been purchased then they already have that money but we should not be giving them anymore of our money send them a message that we won't be raped by them while we are down.

They are trying to get these extra punishments in for next season so like I said it would be too late if we done anything next season the new rules would be in place already.

It's not going to happen. People would still buy tickets and will, because others will be there.