Alex thompson on radio clyde now

dougie76

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Thomson is a senior reporter on Channel4 News, if he is up here then he isn't up here because some blogger ignited his curiousity; but it does make you wonder why a reporter of his stature would be investigating Rangers. I think if it is 'corporate governanance' he is investigating then that might well exceed the boundary of purely being about Rangers.

Again, no real new information from Thomson.

I do sense he is aware that he has been led somewhat up the path by timmy. I heard mad Tommy the tim's interview with him and you could tell he was realising the culture and corrected some of his repetitions of the timmy fantasies...

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Alex+Thomson+Tommy+From+Glasgow/4AjZJJ?src=5

I believe that this is the nutter who threatened Ewen Cameron on air.

Warning: The youtube video/audio of this threat, just below, has an image of the yellow-fanged beast from hell as the preview. Do not show it to the young or infirm.

I've removed the video since it was clearly a timmy production

Sorry for that guys! My mistake. I didn't watch it, but merely listened to confirm the voice before posting. Sloppy researching I'm afraid.

That guy interviewng Thompson is a fekin scewball.

Ok, he was quite good apart from the leggo bit lol, mainly getting right into the Scottish Media for not noticing Murray and White governance, keevens cldnt get a word in, smoking gun " Bain" nothing new there, said he's not that great a journalist only on for 20 mins, as funny as yesterday :crabflute:

He is the guy who threatened Ewen Cameron. Google the bit in bold if you want to hear it, but the video looks like a timmy one.

He is a total fecking screwball, but somehow he's got interviews with Alex Thomson and David Taylor, the Scotsman at UEFA. That suggests it's not so tough and and the pensioner harmer in Donegal isn't especially talented. Two bigoted fuckwits kind of prove that since they're not alone, given certain sections of the media.

Ha people should just inundate this guy with parody accounts from now on

I think he too is having a fair few realisations. I think he knows timmy's lead him up the garden path to something of a non-story. His big scoop is that Bain got paid via an EBT. Hardly ground-breaking given that the BTC is about EBTs and that fact hasn't been disputed.

I loved the bit when he said, "I've seen photos of shredders. That's clearly evidence of wrong-doing."

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

At that point, you can just imagine Thomson thinking to himself, "Of fuck! What have I done to my career, fooled by complete lunatics."

I suspect this could be the last we here from Thomson. Looks as if he's pre-empted his latest arse up.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/

Moved on to Afghanistan now. His first blog on the subject in two months. Safer territory methinks.

Does he think Leggo won't go to Kabul to kick his arse?

I loved the bit when he said, "I've seen photos of shredders. That's clearly evidence of wrong-doing."

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

At that point, you can just imagine Thomson thinking to himself, "Of fuck! What have I done to my career, fooled by complete lunatics."

The interviewer is quite simply a mong brain washed by ramblings and the embarrassment that is the ultimate mong, Lennon!