Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

I can't be the only one who's saddened by this latest turn of events.

TBK had many issues to contend with - and all the grand mistrust Whyte has seeded will now auto-slide to the preferred bidder - but at least we knew they were Rangers supporters. I just don't feel like adding my boot to their current (and I'm sure frustratingly painful) woes.

Ticketus have proved themselves to be every bit as unworthy of trust as we always knew them to be. If they have indeed fucked TBK over in favour of Ng, then I hope that he knows their credibility with The Rangers support at large is zero.

I have no more clues as to the likely outcome of these latest shenanigans - other than a virtual guarantee that we'll have many more to come - but I do hope the Asian bidders take their responsibilities very seriously indeed.

Lastly - I'll restate the obvious. Come rain or shine, oldco or newco, CVA or otherwise, SPL, SFL or Conference North, and even if this drags on for many more months/years I'll still be supporting our beloved club: The Rangers.

And the ship jumping begins... how soon should we expect an RST announcement saying they're now backing Ng?

You lot were on the backs of them since first announced. Don't give me this humble pie bullshit and act as if it's anything other than you seeing Mini waddling away.

anything that keeps the American out mate. mind you I've read a bit more since I wrote that and I'm not so sure.

It seems even the bastard-in-chief, Whyte, agrees with you:

Whyte remains a key player and he offered no solace to Rangers fans, who expect a resolution any time soon.

“I have spoken to two of the bidders, the Singaporean bidders and the Blue Knights,” said Whyte.

“But I have not spoken to Bill Miller and I have no plans to speak to him. He has not made contact with me.

“I am happy to have a conversation with him or anyone who is interested but it is my understanding, through third parties, that they (Miller’s consortium) want liquidation and that is no good for the club.

“But anyone who is named the preferred bidder will have to talk to me and thrash out a deal.”

What to think of a bidder that even Whyte publicly declares is not good for The Rangers.

I don't get this attitude that if you like one bidder you've got to rip the others to shreds. Paul Murray's crowd may not have had a lot of dough behind them but anyone that says he doesn't have the good of The Club at heart is way off the mark IMO.

And another thing - Bill Ng wants Rangers minded UK businessmen as his front men. He won't have his full team in mind yet I very much doubt. Don't be too critical of Paul Murray as you may well see him as one of those businessmen running our Club. That would not disappoint or surprise me in the slightest.

Quite right M8, if TBK had been sucsessfull they would be the saviours, just because they're not prepared or can't match the other offer......afterall that's what biddings about.

Could be that Bill Ng &co have promised ticketus that they'll sell a few million tickets in Singapore :craphead:

And the ship jumping begins... how soon should we expect an RST announcement saying they're now backing Ng?

If Ng is to be the best for The Rangers - then I'd hope all the supporters groups can feel comfortable in supporting him.

A bloodletting isn't going to help us in any sense at all.

It seems even the bastard-in-chief, Whyte, agrees with you:

Whyte remains a key player and he offered no solace to Rangers fans, who expect a resolution any time soon.

“I have spoken to two of the bidders, the Singaporean bidders and the Blue Knights,” said Whyte.

“But I have not spoken to Bill Miller and I have no plans to speak to him. He has not made contact with me.

“I am happy to have a conversation with him or anyone who is interested but it is my understanding, through third parties, that they (Miller’s consortium) want liquidation and that is no good for the club.

“But anyone who is named the preferred bidder will have to talk to me and thrash out a deal.”

What to think of a bidder that even Whyte publicly declares is not good for The Rangers.

everyone knows miller means liquidation. even some of the people saying he didn't just because they didn't want tbk.

its my great fear he wins.

everyone knows miller means liquidation. even some of the people saying he didn't just because they didn't want tbk.

its my great fear he wins.

Did Kennedy not say he would step in if the preferred bidder was going down the Liquidation route.

after reading d & p statement it seems clear to me the preffered bidders have now backed out. that's a bit worrying. perhaps the didn't have cash. perhaps they feel the 500k is a waste as d & p can't deliver the club and a cva in tw weeks.

perhaps they support ng because he's better.

I just hope ng can deliver on his plans.