Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

Did Kennedy not say he would step in if the preferred bidder was going down the Liquidation route.

I have zero faith he's anythi.g more than a publicity seeking patter merchant. but if he steps up to stop liquidation I will appologise profusely and love the guy.

If Ng is to be the best for The Rangers - then I'd hope all the supporters groups can feel comfortable in supporting him.

A bloodletting isn't going to help us in any sense at all.

Well said, Moses.

They were all so magnanimous when they thought their chubby leader was on a direct line to the directors' box, weren't they?

Taken shit from this lot for eight weeks straight for saying TBK would never pony up. I'm sorry, usually agree with you but it gets to come back down the pipe this time, Moses. One doesn't get to wash their hands of this much hand wringing over a bid many of us called shit from the start. If this were the same spirit or argument from the other side, why's FF banning people at the mention of Mini having no moneys?

They can learn humility tonight, friend.

And the ship jumping begins... how soon should we expect an RST announcement saying they're now backing Ng?

You lot were on the backs of them since first announced. Don't give me this humble pie bullshit and act as if it's anything other than you seeing Mini waddling away.

With all due respect Shane, give it a rest.

If it isn't gunslinger incessantly banging on about liquidation and TBK being the only good bid, it is you - at the opposite end of the scale - tediously harping on about RST, RSA and how they don't represent you or how mini Murray is skint, so on so on.

We all get the picture so let's move on. It is disappointing seeing Rangers fans harping on about this and that, criticising this and that about the fans groups, gloating or whatever. What makes it even more disappointing is that fans are doing it during one of the most trying periods of our history.

FFS if we can't even show a bit of unity now when the hell can we?

after reading d & p statement it seems clear to me the preffered bidders have now backed out. that's a bit worrying. perhaps the didn't have cash. perhaps they feel the 500k is a waste as d & p can't deliver the club and a cva in tw weeks.

perhaps they support ng because he's better.

I just hope ng can deliver on his plans.

There backers..... the money walked Ticketus did themselves a better deal with Ng or so the story goes

If it isn't gunslinger incessantly banging on about liquidation and TBK being the only good bid, it is you - at the opposite end of the scale - tediously harping on about RST, RSA and how they don't represent you or how mini Murray is skint, so on so on.

We all get the picture so let's move on. It is disappointing seeing Rangers fans harping on about this and that, criticising this and that about the fans groups, gloating or whatever. What makes it even more disappointing is that fans are doing it during one of the most trying periods of our history.

The voice of reason,MisterC will pre-mod you for stealing his job :P

Thats a post mate (tu)

Perhaps the deal with Ticketus and The Blue Knights involved future shares to the value of any monies owed (which would amount to 27 million quids worth)which suited Ticketus to a point. Octopus, their parent company, might have seen this as the only way to get the money back, although they would prefer cold hard cash which Paul Murray doesn't have and the other 'Consortium' members were'nt willing to front up. This scenario, however, would probably have made TU's the main shareholder which they don't want to be - hence the jumping of ships when the opportunity arose. The Blue Knights then pulled out of the process because all along the BK's were just a group of names for PM to band about to make it look like he had some ready cash in the form of backers - his real form of income would have been a fans share issue (minimum a 1000 quid per person)and when TU's got on board he thought his ship was in. He only had 10 million - which happened to be the same amount as TU's were offering as a loan and when he asked for another 1/2 million for exclusivity they told him to take a run and jump. I'm most probably wrong but .... you never know.

This is the worst news possible. Singaporeans owning my club - dont think so! We are a Scottish Institution not something from the Far East. As a shareholder, bond holder and ex ballboy - sorry I wont be back. RIP my club

Racist

This is the worst news possible. Singaporeans owning my club - dont think so! We are a Scottish Institution not something from the Far East. As a shareholder, bond holder and ex ballboy - sorry I wont be back. RIP my club

Pitty they made the fence on the erskine bridge harder to climb eh, maybe you could have just ended it all!

Fuck it, I'll mosey on for the night. Clearly I'm the asshole for taking shit off Mini's lot for the last two months and not laying down. GS, casey, etc etc etc... I lay it down, lads. You were somehow right the entire time.

Up the Ng! 21.gif

flag-singapore-wehende-flagge-60x90.gif

You need to chill and see what happens Adolf.

Fuck it, I'll mosey on for the night. Clearly I'm the asshole for taking shit off Mini's lot for the last two months and not laying down. GS, casey, etc etc etc... I lay it down, lads. You were somehow right the entire time.

Up the Ng! 21.gif

flag-singapore-wehende-flagge-60x90.gif

Gee it a rest ffs, casey and gunslinger care deeply what happens here! Don't know gunslinger personally but know casey and tbh he has never once backed any bid, he like every other bear should only be interested in the good of the club

If Ng is to be the best for The Rangers - then I'd hope all the supporters groups can feel comfortable in supporting him.

A bloodletting isn't going to help us in any sense at all.

Depends on the blood being let.

Not racist - was waiting on someone to come back with that - we are a SCOTTISH club! I dont have a racist bone in my body!

Well if no one from scotland is willing to stump up for this scottish club then I'll take what I can get, as long as it's for the benefit of rangers.