Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

We dont have any detail over what Ng wants to do and yet I have a very bad feeling about this situation. We need this sorted in a very short period of time.

I wont sleep particularly well tonight.

I need more information

Simmer down ffs!

Btw I'm on my phone here so can anyone confirm the person I am quoting has less than 25 posts :sherlock:

It's so, so sweet to be proven correct.

I just hope that it's sweeter for the club in the end not having a bid with fuck all actual money as the preferred.

Now it's time for our Singaporean friend to put up or shut up and let the Americans have a go.

This is the worst news possible. Singaporeans owning my club - dont think so! We are a Scottish Institution not something from the Far East. As a shareholder, bond holder and ex ballboy - sorry I wont be back. RIP my club

if the biggest (and most successful) clubs in the EPL can have foreign owners then i don't see the problem with scotlands biggest and best club being owned by a foreigner.

We dont have any detail over what Ng wants to do and yet I have a very bad feeling about this situation. We need this sorted in a very short period of time.

I wont sleep particularly well tonight.

I need more information

Mr Ng has given more details than the other bids.

I can confirm I didnt just join tonight but I can confirm that I did join recently and that I dont have many posts.

I can also confirm that I am the Chairman of a Rangers SC that I will confirm if Admin pm me.

:shifty:

I can confirm I didnt just join tonight but I can confirm that I did join recently and that I dont have many posts.

I can also confirm that I am the Chairman of a Rangers SC that I will confirm if Admin pm me.

Its a wee joke, go with the flow

I can confirm I was indeed taking the piss mate, I'm on my phone as well :lol:

"It's getting personal."

Lets summarise.............

We don't know if Bill Ng is in a group or acting alone and we basically know fook all about him.........but his bid was close to TBK without Ticketus so he has access to some serious cash.

TBK couldn't find £500k to become preferred bidders without Ticketus paying it for them. They were a non-starter, they maybe had the best intentions but didn't have the cash.

Craig Shite is an ersehole and if he demands any cash from Ng then he must be lower than low, lower than the ginger shite tbh.

The mighty Selik have no bottle.

These are the facts.