Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

So no Knights to save us, but Perhaps King Billy Miller or King Billy Ng will fit the bill. The new King Billy.

Whoever takes the reins at Ibrox they must arrive at the entrance on a white horse and wearing 17th century attire in a nice shade of orange, long wig and tricorne hat,

Then slay the rebellious pressmen and onwards to attack the san giro.

Thunk a need ma bed

They were all so magnanimous when they thought their chubby leader was on a direct line to the directors' box, weren't they?

Taken shit from this lot for eight weeks straight for saying TBK would never pony up. I'm sorry, usually agree with you but it gets to come back down the pipe this time, Moses. One doesn't get to wash their hands of this much hand wringing over a bid many of us called shit from the start. If this were the same spirit or argument from the other side, why's FF banning people at the mention of Mini having no moneys?

They can learn humility tonight, friend.

Perhaps there's a fundamental difference in our view of what's going on - I think the water's too muddy right now to know with certainty what will prove to be right for our club.

But, a couple of things - I don't go to FF so I can't comment other than to acknowledge the place is choc-full of passionate bears who want what most on RM do - the best outcome for the club. FF isn't perfect? Show me a supporter site that is.

And that's also how I feel about TBK. We're all anxious, all trying to make sense of the madness and also trying to find a solid path through ever shifting sands.

Being 'right' about certain matters is much less important to me right now than having our club taken out of this sorry mess.

if the biggest (and most successful) clubs in the EPL can have foreign owners then i don't see the problem with scotlands biggest and best club being owned by a foreigner.

Wonder if AlwaysBlue lost the plot when we hired a foreign manager or signed a foreign player. Ridiculous post from him

"It's getting personal."

Lets summarise.............

We don't know if Bill Ng is in a group or acting alone and we basically know fook all about him

False. His people have stated they are part of a Asia Pacific consortium.

.........but his bid was close to TBK without Ticketus so he has access to some serious cash. True (hopefully)

TBK couldn't find £500k to become preferred bidders without Ticketus paying it for them. They were a non-starter, they maybe had the best intentions but didn't have the cash.

False. At the moment we do not know the exact reasons why TBK's pulled out apart from their belief that Bill Ng AND Ticketus have come to an agreement that may be better for the club.

Craig Shite is an ersehole and if he demands any cash from Ng then he must be lower than low, lower than the ginger shite tbh.True

The mighty Selik have no bottle.I agree 100%.

These are the facts.

This is the worst news possible. Singaporeans owning my club - dont think so! We are a Scottish Institution not something from the Far East. As a shareholder, bond holder and ex ballboy - sorry I wont be back. RIP my club

Good, if thats your attitude then you wont be missed!!!

So much for No Surrender eh?

Gunslinger, do you have any proof whatsoever Ng plans to use our cash to pay off Ticketus, rather than his own consortium's, or are you just spouting shite again because you can't get your own way.

Because you have made that point in quite a few posts now, without further explanation as to why you seem to think it's true rather than your own conjecture.

Perhaps there's a fundamental difference in our view of what's going on - I think the water's too muddy right now to know with certainty what will prove to be right for our club.

But, a couple of things - I don't go to FF so I can't comment other than to acknowledge the place is choc-full of passionate bears who want what most on RM do - the best outcome for the club. FF isn't perfect? Show me a supporter site that is.

And that's also how I feel about TBK. We're all anxious, all trying to make sense of the madness and also trying to find a solid path through ever shifting sands.

Being 'right' about certain matters is much less important to me right now than having our club taken out of this sorry mess.

That was a beer and three shots ago, mate. I'm here with bells on now! hh.gifhh.gif

Gunslinger, do you have any proof whatsoever Ng plans to use our cash to pay off Ticketus, rather than his own consortium's, or are you just spouting shite again because you can't get your own way.

Latter.

This is the worst news possible. Singaporeans owning my club - dont think so! We are a Scottish Institution not something from the Far East. As a shareholder, bond holder and ex ballboy - sorry I wont be back. RIP my club

Well I for one are glad you will not be back,no place for your views.

if it was his cash it wouldn't be over a shorter period it would be up front. :(

sold down the Shanghai river. what next miller offering them all there cash.

Whatever happens now we need owners with a longish term plan. I have said before on here I have no problem with new owners being here say 5-10 years and running us prudently and getting our house in order and then selling and making themselves a profit at the end of it. This is about avoiding liquidation and recovering and making sure we are run well. TBK were supposedly the foremost runner but not now. Lets move on and recover and importantly lets do this as quickly as possible. I have no problem with foreign ownership, particularly if as Bill said on twitter conversation he is going to be here for more than a few years and from what he said running us prudently.

if it was his cash it wouldn't be over a shorter period it would be up front. :(

sold down the Shanghai river. what next miller offering them all there cash.

That's clearly innuendo based off fuck all. And who's coming in from China?

Eigh?

How does that in any way imply it won't be his own groups cash? Because it looks to me like it can imply either.

we will find out eventually no matter what. may need to wait a long time to be sure though. 2014 accounts possibly.

do you agree if its our cash though that tbk were the better option?

I will happily say if its ng's cash that hes the best deal.

do you agree if its our cash though that tbk were the better option?

No, because TBK haven't showed they have a single bit of cash either, neither have the Americans.

Until someone puts forward some actual cash, they can fuck right off with their propaganda, TBK and Singapore included.