Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

if it was his cash it wouldn't be over a shorter period it would be up front. :(

sold down the Shanghai river. what next miller offering them all there cash.

Could it not simply be a case of wanting to put as much of his cash as he can into the CVA pot to give that a better chance of success?

By negotiating a better deal for Ticketus over a certain period allows him to do so, effectively taking them out of the CVA pot leaving HMRC to deal with(yes similar to what TBK intended).

Who's to say he won't invest further money or even write off the Ticketus deal with further cash after taking over? Of course the main reason for this is it gives Ticketus a better deal but Ng time to get it paid off after taking over, there is nothing in there about further lending i.e a credit line like TBK were counting on.

We know nothing of his plans but if he now has Ticketus in agreement then hopefully a CVA can be agreed and an exit from Admin, which is of course...hopefully...the aim (tu)

gunslinger,

You always come across as if you know more than the rest of us. How do u know that Bill ng has offered more money to ticketus?

If you heard it from radio clyde or from the Daily record it doesn't count.

It's been in every article that has reported TBK withdrawing their bid.

Bill Ng offered £14Million over a short period of time, in comparison to TBK...Reportedly.

D&P did say that Ticketus had been talking to another bidder of late.

Will everyone please calm down. There is mostly rumour and conjecture from far too many posters on here. There is also a lot of panic and misinformation. The trouble for all of us is a lack of creditable information which we are unlikely to get at this time. Unfortunately we must still retain a degree of patience a bit longer.

TBK must have proven they had funding available or their bid would have been rejected at the outset by D & P. TBK have released a statement (it's on BBC web site) saying "During the course of the weekend individuals within the consortium offered to put up the deposit subject to a small number of conditions which were broadly agreed with Duff & Phelps". They then found out that Ticketus had reached a better agreement with Bill Ng. TBK have pulled out of the running as the Singaporean bid is better for D & P and hopefully Rangers. There is nothing to stop TBK coming back in. Preferred bidder status is not a guaranteed end to this situation, it is certainly not a done deal. TBK withdrawing should allow D & P to proceed quicker.

Ticketus can hardly be blamed for negotiating with all bidders to try to recoup as much of their £24m+ as possible.

The ridiculous criticism aimed at TBK in general and Paul Murray in particular is absolutely shocking and totally unwarranted in my opinion. I have yet to read one single shred of proof of underhand dealings by anyone involved with TBK. Paul Murray was a non-executive director at RFC and had no real input in running the Club. As far as I can remember he paid approx £1m for a seat on the board. As I have stated before on RM, that is a damned expensive season ticket. He never got a penny from RFC and in fact he didn't even have any shares. He only got on the board in autumn 2007. Paul Murray is not responsible for getting our Club into its current perilous situation which is the result of fiscal mismanagement by SDM albeit probably due to poor tax advice and then the scurrilous, dishonest dealings of Craig Whyte leading to administration.

I have no allegiance to any bidder and like every other Rangers fan, my only wish is for our Club to come out of this situation as quickly as possible, hopefully with well-minded owners. Paul Murray should be applauded for trying to save The Rangers, not pilloried. If I had the finance to broker a deal together with TBK then I would. I will hopefully be able to buy into my Club again at some stage because my current shareholding is now worthless. Whether the new owner is Miller, Ng, TBK or Brian Kennedy, I will be there supporting my team, your team, our team. I hope you will ALL be beside me.

God bless the Rangers.

W.A.T.P.

If the shares I got for my 21st are now worthless why aren't the ones that whyte got from murray equally worthless?

The Blue knights pulled out because Bill ng agreed a better deal with tickitus.

Nothing to do with the blue knights not offering the money.

Duff & Phelps responded: "We were surprised that their [blue Knights] offer to pay an exclusivity fee was withdrawn..."

Really?

The Blue knights pulled out because Bill ng agreed a better deal with tickitus.

Nothing to do with the blue knights not offering the money.

my mistake, i thought TBKs wanted Ticketus to pay the deposit for them??

then thats when they found out about the Ng/Ticketus deal?

probably good for them they didnt fancy paying it themselves then or they wouldnt have found out

:rolleyes:

Quite quiet on here tonight given recent developments. I feel like i am sitting in an ampitheatre looking in a mirror and talking to myself. Typical, talk about being all dressed up with no where to go apart from bed. rolleyes.gif Well working tomorrow and no Internet access 9am - 5pm, will need to rely on radio Clyde news or maybe Keys & Gray will have something on it? Well here's hoping it's the beginning of the end of this and maybe we can start looking to the future. WATP Goodnight .

Quite quiet on here tonight given recent developments. I feel like i am sitting in an ampitheatre looking in a mirror and talking to myself. Typical, talk about being all dressed up with no where to go apart from bed. rolleyes.gif Well working tomorrow and no Internet access 9am - 5pm, will need to rely on radio Clyde news or maybe Keys & Gray will have something on it? Well here's hoping it's the beginning of the end of this and maybe we can start looking to the future. WATP Goodnight .

The marching orders haven't been handed out yet, mate. Sure tomorrow will be slightly more exciting. 00000042.gif

If the shares I got for my 21st are now worthless why aren't the ones that whyte got from murray equally worthless?

Whyte's shares are just as worthless as yours ... it's the so-called "floating charge" that he holds over Rangers that gives him clout going forward. However, it befuddles my poor inadequate brain that both Whyte, via his " floating charge", and Ticketus can both be creditors of the club for what appears to be the same money.

Whyte's shares are just as worthless as yours ... it's the so-called "floating charge" that he holds over Rangers that gives him clout going forward. However, it befuddles my poor inadequate brain that both Whyte, via his " floating charge", and Ticketus can both be creditors of the club for what appears to be the same money.

I am equally as beffudled on that one mate. <cr>

The whole system seems to be set up to favour shysters like whyte :anguish:

So far all I get out of this latest development is:

1) TBK asked to ante up 500K for an exclusivety deal - they either failed or refused to do so. We're talking millions to save the club yet they can't pny up 500k?? I see that as odd.

2) Bill Ng + Ticketus. All the information on this front appears speculation from Paul Murray + TBK who leak stories the way selliks defence leaks goals.

Who will the supporters groups support now? Bit premature throwing all their support behind TBK in the first place - no?

It was 3 originally that (as far as I can remember) became 300?

Anyway, it's the setimental attachment they were bought for me by my late parents and now murray and whyte have made them worthless

Feel for ya, mate. I'm going to start buying them up for my son whenever this is somewhat sorted. No way we ever get here again, right?

................right?

Never say never ... the Milan players when they saw the place full for an old crocks game said how can this club be in trouble but if you have the wrong people at the top it can happen to anybody :anguish:

Have you seen this?

http://www.chiseland...dium_model.html

ibrox_stadium_front_small.jpg

Want it. They've also got one of Cincinnati's Union Terminal, trying to talk the wife into the pair.

*Know it's off topic but it just jumped in there.