Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

what I says been Widely reported. if its not true then obviously I am wrong.

if not then the anti tbk brigade should put away the party hats.

I haven't seen one source claim Ng's pulling money out of the club to pay down ticketus. What're you on about?

Good morning, btw. I'm just now off to bed sleep1.gif

This is the worst news possible. Singaporeans owning my club - dont think so! We are a Scottish Institution not something from the Far East. As a shareholder, bond holder and ex ballboy - sorry I wont be back. RIP my club

Ironic Usernames R Us

what I says been Widely reported. if its not true then obviously I am wrong.

if not then the anti tbk brigade should put away the party hats.

Anyway of expanding on this? You say that much I don't know what your reffering too

As I've been saying for the last week or so, I don't think preferred bidder status is that big a deal actually. In many ways it's a risk to pay £500K when there are still a variety of unknowns which can and will contribute.

It's certainly not game over for TBK and this will give them a chance to sit back and revisit the parts of their bid which could be causing them problems.

As for Ng et al, hopefully this will now give them to opportunity to release more info about them and their plans. Our support are incredible and if they really recognise that, then they'll be keen to expand upon our involvement for the future.

As I've been saying for the last week or so, I don't think preferred bidder status is that big a deal actually. In many ways it's a risk to pay £500K when there are still a variety of unknowns which can and will contribute.

It's certainly not game over for TBK and this will give them a chance to sit back and revisit the parts of their bid which could be causing them problems.

As for Ng et al, hopefully this will now give them to opportunity to release more info about them and their plans. Our support are incredible and if they really recognise that, then they'll be keen to expand upon our involvement for the future.

Where the fuck have you been hiding all night??? And when should we expect the SG's to release a new statement, if you have any word on that... pipeb.gif

*If that came off as daft I'm dragging ass tired, mate. Take it with a pinch

Where the fuck have you been hiding all night??? And when should we expect the SG's to release a new statement, if you have any word on that... pipeb.gif

*If that came off as daft I'm dragging ass tired, mate. Take it with a pinch

Busy last night and I've been saying for days preferred bidder status isn't a huge deal so wasn't worth the time talking about it late last night... ;)

We'll see how important this is when everything shakes down.

Busy last night and I've been saying for days preferred bidder status isn't a huge deal so wasn't worth the time talking about it late last night... ;)

As they say in Singapore, "Flankee....you is da' man!" :sherlock::D

Cheers, Frankie. Promise I'll bring my own personal hand wringing over to Gersnet soon enough

batmanscene2.png

10310.gif

if it was his cash it wouldn't be over a shorter period it would be up front. :(

sold down the Shanghai river. what next miller offering them all there cash.

Why would he pay it up front? When you have been telling all and sundry that mini was getting an interest free loan!!

Anyway of expanding on this? You say that much I don't know what your reffering too

seems ng has bettered the the money ticketus are getting instead of 10 million over 10 years its 14 milion over less years.

if rangers are still paying the 14 million obviously tbk deal was better for the club.

if ng is paying it then he's the man.

we will find out which at some point I suppose. hopefully soon.

seems ng has bettered the the money ticketus are getting instead of 10 million over 10 years its 14 milion over less years.

if rangers are still paying the 14 million obviously tbk deal was better for the club.

if ng is paying it then he's the man.

we will find out which at some point I suppose. hopefully soon.

But we would have been paying for it with tbk in charge