Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

Aye the Celtic Tax Case blog is a genuine blog. A twitter account called celtictaxcase is a joke by the scum and not the same folk.

Ha just marvelling at the apparent 'success' of a hoax in which he has actually given Rangers fans relief rather than giving them hope and snatching it away. Very very clever. Haha

Celtic Taxcase ‏ @CelticTaxcase

News emerging tonight that Rangers have lost FTT in what has become known as 'the big tax case'. HMRC will now dictate if CVA is possible

Claims he has leaked documentation from HMRC, which he will upload at 9pm. Seems a bit too much of a prank to me.

Make of it what you will

Depends what is meant by "lost the BTC" if the above is the truth.

A bill of 25p would technically mean we had lost the case, my guess is we may have lost but not to the kind of stupid levels that timmy has been spouting about and a cva is on the cards.

If this guy knows we have lost the case and has the files to prove it then why not post an amount?

I still think Brian Kennedy will get Rangers. Blue Knights VERY Strange decision !! I wonder if Ticketus; which I would expect have done a deal with all the preferred bidders, and maybe even Kennedy too....

BUT I am very worried indeed, because a terrible hunch going on people talking is Rangers as we know it could be liquidated, pray to god that doesnt happen.

Depends what is meant by "lost the BTC" if the above is the truth.

A bill of 25p would technically mean we had lost the case, my guess is we may have lost but not to the kind of stupid levels that timmy has been spouting about and a cva is on the cards.

If this guy knows we have lost the case and has the files to prove it then why not post an amount?

Was a hoax, a really bad one which misses the point of hoaxes

I meant in relation to Ticketus being yet another irrelevance, apart from with TBK bid. Now they'll be getting weighed in along with Whyte.

Its a tangled web

I should have went to the Amazon for 6 months and returned when this is over

Damn me and alex thomson now in the same club. :P

Ha well it was an unconventional attempt. Rip into Celtic for 200 odd tweets, then claim to have a document showing Rangers have lost the tax case. When you realise its a wind up, you are only relieved. Defeats the purpose of it all really? Ha, bet Lenny taught him that one

I very much doubt we've heard the last of mini.

He's like a cold sore and never quite goes away.

Just keeps popping up every so often.

Aye like a doze of herpes :)

Prefer to call him thrush as he is a bit of an irritating cunt at times lol

Never thought he had the cash

I still think Brian Kennedy will get Rangers. Blue Knights VERY Strange decision !! I wonder if Ticketus; which I would expect have done a deal with all the preferred bidders, and maybe even Kennedy too....

BUT I am very worried indeed, because a terrible hunch going on people talking is Rangers as we know it could be liquidated, pray to god that doesnt happen.

I think the newco scenario is on the cards

Which puts us at the mercy of the SPL and SFA which makes me cringe

Hope I am wrong