Ng's Sinaporeans deal with Ticketus - Blue Knights stepping aside

rangersxfc

How is everyone about the ridiculous posturing from TBK over the weekend, including seemingly getting some supporters' groups fooled into trying to force the administrators to make an untimely decision, just so that they could either avoid being exposed as having no cash, or avoid losing their exclusivity with ticketus.

Don't trust anyone who is obviously in it to publicise themselves as saviours.

TBK's bid was ALWAYS about other people's money. Very glad they are out of the way.

How is everyone about the ridiculous posturing from TBK over the weekend, including seemingly getting some supporters' groups fooled into trying to force the administrators to make an untimely decision, just so that they could either avoid being exposed as having no cash, or avoid losing their exclusivity with ticketus.

Don't trust anyone who is obviously in it to publicise themselves as saviours.

TBK's bid was ALWAYS about other people's money. Very glad they are out of the way.

This. A thousand times this. And the SG's are complicit in the whole mess.

Waiting for the fuckers statement telling us we're all going to die to come any minute here, once he gets done clearing out an entire Singaporean buffet.

It's for research.

Waiting for the fuckers statement telling us we're all going to die to come any minute here, once he gets done clearing out an entire Singaporean buffet.

It's for research.

Swallow swallow should be interesting tonight , wonder many bears will be getting banned for mentioning the two bills now? There goes fatso's new conservatory

Swallow swallow should be interesting tonight , wonder many bears will be getting banned for mentioning the two bills now? There goes fatso's new conservatory

Already a few on twatter reported they've been canned for saying PM didn't have two pence to rub together laugh.gif

I've been busy elsewhere for the last two hours or so - what's happening with the TRUE (copyright D. Leggat) Blue Knights bid?

Have they come in with a late run to the back stick? (football jargon there)

Or did the little guy with the flat dish win the day?

This is a great day for all the little people out there..........yaddah-yaddah-yaddah! :rolleyes:

Wait and watch the slug and his acolytes start brown-nosing Ng next.

I think everyone needs to calm down, there is nothing suggesting from Admins that Ng is preffered bidder, lets hope Frankie has an update asap

I would say they have the best chance.

Having Ticketus on board obviously looks like a winner the way the Whitehouse was going on about TBK and that's what Ng's doing.

Whyte, like it or not, has a part in this and I don't think he's too keen on Miller.

:lol: :lol: might sign up for a laff and see how long I last :lol:

Might be a while if you get after it now... surely they're still trying to clean themselves of that feeling of having been used up like a five quid whore. crabflute.gif

I don't get this attitude that if you like one bidder you've got to rip the others to shreds. Paul Murray's crowd may not have had a lot of dough behind them but anyone that says he doesn't have the good of The Club at heart is way off the mark IMO.

And another thing - Bill Ng wants Rangers minded UK businessmen as his front men. He won't have his full team in mind yet I very much doubt. Don't be too critical of Paul Murray as you may well see him as one of those businessmen running our Club. That would not disappoint or surprise me in the slightest.

I don't get this attitude that if you like one bidder you've got to rip the others to shreds. Paul Murray's crowd may not have had a lot of dough behind them but anyone that says he doesn't have the good of The Club at heart is way off the mark IMO.

And another thing - Bill Ng wants Rangers minded UK businessmen as his front men. He won't have his full team in mind yet I very much doubt. Don't be too critical of Paul Murray as you may well see him as one of those businessmen running our Club. That would not disappoint or surprise me in the slightest.

This.

TBK have said they're stepping back - maybe they're running with the Singaporeans?

Personally?? I don't have anything against mini minty. It's the fat profiteer that I have a problem with (tu)